Sloan Bathroom Faucet, Optima 4" Centerset, Automatic Less Transformer - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Sloan Valve ETF-600-LT is a chrome plated brass, sensor activated, 4" Center-set Electronic Hand Washing Faucet for tempered or hot/cold water operation. It uses 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm gallons per minute.
The Sloan ETF-600-LT OPTIMA automatic bathroom faucet operates by means of an infrared sensor. Once the user's hands enter the sensor's effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the faucet until hands are moved away. The faucet then automatically shuts off. The ultimate in sanitary protection - there are no handles to turn or buttons to push. Helps to control the spread of infectious diseases. Ideal for high traffic commercial installations. Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other faucet devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs. The 4" Center-set design makes the ETF-600 Faucet secure against abuse and vandalism.
Sloan Valve Company ETF-600-LT automatic bathroom faucets are ADA Compliant and come with a 3 year (limited) warranty.
Transformer NOT included.
Features:• Splash-proof control modules and metal-jacketed wires protect faucet components
• Vandal-resistant spray head has pressure-compensating flow control for steady water flow
• User-friendly variable time-out settings
• Troubleshooting LED lights indicate when faucets need to be serviced
• Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
• Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
• User Friendly Variable Time Out Settings
• Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
• Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
• Vandal Resistant Spray Head with Pressure Compensating Flow Control
• Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Sensor and Solenoid Leads
• Modular Quick-Release Sensor and Solenoid Connections
Specifications:• Model: ETF-600-LT
• Order Code: 3365055
• Color: Chrome Plated Brass
• Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Vandal Resistant Spray Head
• 4" Centerset
• Control Circuit: 24 VAC Input/Output, 50/60 Hz, Adjustable Range and Time Out Settings, Modular Plugs and Troubleshooting LED Indicators
• OPTIMA Sensor Range: Factory Set: 4" - 5" (102 mm - 127mm), Adjustable: 1" - 14" (25 mm - 356 mm)
• Solenoid Valve: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz with integral strainer filter and 3/8" Compression Connection Inlet/Outlet
• Time Out Adjustment Settings: 3, 6, 12, 30 and 45 seconds; 1, 3 and 20 minutes. The Faucet Time Out Setting determines the maximum time the faucet will run upon continuous activation. This timing can be changedto meet individual application requirements. Unless otherwise specified the ETF-600 is factory set at the 30 second time out.
• Transformer: Not Included
• Max Distance Control Module may be Installed from Spout: With Standard Cable: 12" (305 mm)
• Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: