Sloan Bathroom Faucet, 4" Centerset Gooseneck, Plug-In Transformer - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Sloan ETF-770-4P 4" Centerset Gooseneck Automatic Bathroom Faucet, Plug-In Transformer - Chrome
When making upgrades around your home, don’t forget to take a look in the bathroom. This gooseneck designed automatic faucet from Sloan is another modern, long-lasting product for your restroom needs. Not only will you display an attractive faucet décor piece with the Sloan ETF-700-4P, but convenience will shine as well. This touch-less Sloan faucet includes an automatic sensor for water-waste reduction and added savings.
The Sloan ETF-700-4P 4’ Centerset Gooseneck Automatic Bathroom Faucet, Plug-In Transformer comes in a chrome design and adds to any bathroom sink appeal. Its ease of use couldn’t offer more convenience. A solenoid sensor activates tempered water flow. Once your hands are moved away, this unique faucet automatically shuts off.
The best in sanitary protection and hygiene comes included with the Sloan ETF-770-4P Automatic Bathroom Faucet. Lacking any handles or knobs to turn to use it, the spread of hand germs and bacteria are reduced. What more could you want in this popular and affordable Sloan Gooseneck Automatic Bathroom Faucet?
• The Sloan OPTIMA ETF-770 Electronic Gooseneck Hand Washing Faucet operates by means of an infrared sensor. Once the user's hands enter the sensor's effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until hands are moved away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off.
• The ultimate in sanitary protection - there are no handles to turn or buttons to push. Helps to control the spread of infectious diseases.
• Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other faucet devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs.
Features:• On-Q Deck Mounted Infrared Sensor
• Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
• Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
• Troubleshooting LED Indicator Lights
• User friendly Variable Time Out Settings
• Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable "Y" Strainer Filter
• Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
• 120 VAC/24 VAC Transformer
• Vandal Resistant Spray Head with Pressure Compensating Flow Control
• Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Sensor and Solenoid Leads
• Modular Quick-Release Sensor and Solenoid Connections
Specifications:• Order Code: 3365428
• ADA: Yes
• Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
• Escutcheon: Yes
• Faucet Centers: 4
• Faucet Holes: 2
• Flow Rate (GPM): 2.2
• Handle Style: Electronic
• Material: Brass
• Product Condition: New
• Spout Height: 10.75
• Spout Reach: 6
• Theme: Commercial
Unless otherwise noted, Sloan Valve Company warrants its products to be made of first class materials, free from defects of material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they are intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner when properly installed and serviced, for a period of three years (one year for special finishes) from the date of purchase. During this period, Sloan Valve Company will, at its option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be thus defective if returned to Sloan Valve Company, at customer's cost, and this shall be the sole remedy available under this warranty. No claims will be allowed for labor, transportation or other incidental costs. This warranty extends only to persons or organizations that purchase Sloan Valve Company's products directly from Sloan Valve Company for purpose of resale. This warranty does not cover the life of batteries.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event is Sloan Valve Company responsible for any consequential damages of any measure whatsoever.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: