Sloan Bathroom Faucet, Optima Automatic w/ Trim Plate Less Transformer - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Sloan Valve ETF-80-4-LT is a sensor activated electronic Hand Washing Faucet for tempered or hot/cold water operation. The 24 VAC, chrome plated brass automatic bathroom faucets uses 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm gallons per minute. Optima lavatory faucets with a black or metal throat plate offer automatic operation of tempered water and are ideal for hand-washing in public restrooms and other settings.
Sloan ETF-80-4-LT OPTIMA Electronic Hand Washing Faucet operates by means of an infrared sensor. Once the user enters the sensor's effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until hands are moved away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off. The ultimate in sanitary protection - there are no handles to turn or buttons to push. Helps to control the spread of infectious diseases. High style design makes the ETF-80 ideal for upscale public restrooms. Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other faucet devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs.
Sloan Valve Company ETF-80-4-LT automatic bathroom faucets are ADA Compliant and come with a 3 year (limited) warranty.
Transformer NOT included.
Features:• Troubleshooting LED lights indicate when faucet needs to be serviced
• Adjustable sensor range and time-out settings suit any water usage need
• Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
• Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
• User Friendly Variable Time Out Settings
• Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
• Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
• 4" Trim Plate with Anti-Rotation Pin
• Vandal Resistant Spray Head with Pressure Compensating Flow Control
• Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Sensor and Solenoid Leads
• Modular Quick-Release Sensor and Solenoid Connections
Specifications:• Model: ETF-80-4-LT
• Order Code: 3365022
• Color: Chrome Plated Brass
• Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Vandal Resistant Spray Head
• Control Circuit: 24 VAC Input/Output, 50/60 Hz, Adjustable Range and Time Out Settings, Modular Plugs and Troubleshooting LED Indicators
• OPTIMA Sensor Range: Factory Set: 4" - 5" (102 mm - 127mm), Adjustable: 1" - 8" (25 mm - 203 mm) - Adjustability dependent upon depth and reflectivity of basin
• Solenoid Valve: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz with integral strainer filter and 3/8" Compression Connection Inlet/Outlet
• Time Out Adjustment Settings: 3, 6, 12, 30 and 45 seconds; 1, 3 and 20 minutes. The Faucet Time Out Setting determines the maximum time the faucet will run upon continuous activation. This timing can be changedto meet individual application requirements. Unless otherwise specified the ETF-80 is factory set at the 30 second time out.
• Transformer: Not Included
• Max Distance Control Module may be Installed from Spout: With Standard Cable: 12" (305 mm)
• Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: