- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan ETF-80-4-P Bathroom Faucet, Optima Plug-In, Automatic w/ Trim Plate - Chrome
About the Sloan ETF-80-4-P Optima Plug-In, Automatic Bathroom Faucet w/ Trim Plate – Chrome
The Sloan ETF-80-4-P is a hands free transformer powered bathroom faucet that makes washing your hands easier and safer. The infrared sensor on the Sloan ETF-80-4-P triggers steady water flow when you place your hands within range of it. A smooth stream of water at the temperature you prefer will turn off automatically when you move your hands away from this sensor. This product will save you time and money!
The most important feature of this product is its ability to leave your bathroom as healthy as can be. There are tons of germs on your hands and you spread them to anything you touch. My not having a handle to turn on your faucet you aren't spreading any germs. Thus, the Sloan ETF-80-4-P is an excellent tool for keeping healthy and preventing illness. Not only does this product promote a healthy lifestyle and save you money, but its chrome finish also brings a stylish flair to your bathroom. Get yours today and add a stylish, reliable faucet to your bathroom. It could be the piece that you’ve been missing!
- Troubleshooting LED lights indicate when faucet needs to be serviced
- Adjustable sensor range and time-out settings suit any water usage need
- Plug-in transformer can power one or more faucets
- Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
- Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- User Friendly Variable Time Out Settings
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
- Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
- 4" Trim Plate with Anti-Rotation Pin
- 120 VAC/24 VAC Transformer (Plug-in)
- Vandal Resistant Spray Head with Pressure Compensating Flow Control
- Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Sensor and Solenoid Leads
- Modular Quick-Release Sensor and Solenoid Connections
- Model: ETF-80-4-P
- Order Code: 3365320
- Color: Chrome Plated Brass
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Vandal Resistant Spray Head
- Control Circuit: 24 VAC Input/Output, 50/60 Hz, Adjustable Range and Time Out Settings, Modular Plugs and Troubleshooting LED Indicators
- OPTIMA Sensor Range: Factory Set: 4" - 5" (102 mm - 127mm), Adjustable: 1" - 8" (25 mm - 203 mm) - Adjustability dependent upon depth and reflectivity of basin
- Solenoid Valve: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz with integral strainer filter and 3/8" Compression Connection Inlet/Outlet
- Time Out Adjustment Settings: 3, 6, 12, 30 and 45 seconds; 1, 3 and 20 minutes. The Faucet Time Out Setting determines the maximum time the faucet will run upon continuous activation. This timing can be changedto meet individual application requirements. Unless otherwise specified the ETF-80 is factory set at the 30 second time out.
- Transformer: Plug-in Model ETF-233; 120 VAC/24 VAC - 35 VA (All Sloan Transformers are 50/60 Hz. Multiple faucets can be powered by a single transformer, provided that the transformer has been properly sized. Allow a minimum of 15 VA of current rating for each faucet being used)
- Max Distance Control Module may be Installed from Spout: With Standard Cable: 12" (305 mm)
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.