- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan G2 8111-1.28 Optima Plus Exposed, Battery Powered, Automatic Toilet Flush Valve - 1.28 GPF High Efficiency
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Automatic Toilet Flush ValvesView all items in this category
About the Sloan G2 8111-1.28 Optima Plus Exposed, Battery Powered, Automatic Toilet Flush Valve - 1.28 GPF High Efficiency
Are you looking for a great way to save energy while still getting the performance you need from your toilet? This highly efficient toilet flush valve from Sloan was made to save you money and keep you healthy. The Sloan G2 8111-1.28 is an automatic toilet flusher with a built in infrared sensor to determine when to flush and when to keep quiet. This product is perfect for public bathrooms that are heavily used because the hands-free flush mechanism prevents the spreading of germs from one person to another.
The battery powered Sloan G2 8111-1.28 uses only 1.28 gallons per flush to save you money over time. Users will be healthier and you'll be wealthier! Everyone benefits from this product. Don't be scared off by the thought of tricky installation because the Sloan G2 8111-1.28 can be set up in a matter of minutes. Best of all, this product has a smooth look that allows it to blend in well with whatever theme your bathroom may have. Enjoy all of the great benefits that this Sloan product has to offer today!
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant OPTIMA Plus Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- Courtesy Flush Override Button
- Four (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- Chrome Plated Metal Handle Cap
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning, Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
- 100 Percent of the energy used in manufacturing is offset with Renewable Energy Sources - Wind Energy
- Model: G2 8111-1.28
- Order Code: 3250289
- Control Circuit: Solid State, 6 VDC Input, 8 Second Arming Delay, 3 Second Flush Delay&3149; OPTIMA Sensor Type: Active Infrared
- OPTIMA Sensor Range: Nominal 22" - 42" (559 mm -1067 mm), Adjustable ± 8" (203 mm)
- Battery Type: (4) AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 3 Years @ 4,000 Flushes/Month
- Indicator Lights: Range Adjustment/Low Battery
- Operating Pressure: 15 - 100 psi (104 - 689 kPa)
- Sentinel Flush: Once Every 24 Hours After the Last FlushValve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTMAlloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037 and ANSI/ASME A112.19.2. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.