- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan G2 8111 Optima Plus Exposed, Battery Powered, Automatic Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6 GPF
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Automatic Toilet Flush ValvesView all items in this category
About the Sloan G2 8111 Optima Plus Exposed, Battery Powered, Automatic Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6 GPF
The perfect addition to any health conscious bathroom, the Sloan G2 8111 minimizes the amount of germs spread in your bathroom. By using an infrared sensor that is powered by batteries this product is able to make toilet flushing a hands free process. When a user goes near the sensor and then steps away from it the Sloan G2 8111 flushes at a low 1.6 gallons per flush. This makes it not only a healthy bathroom appliance, but a practical one.
The Sloan G2 8111 is widely used in public restrooms to save owners money, leave users with fewer germs on their hands, and give the area a more modern look. The sleek look of this toilet flush valve makes it easy to add to any bathroom and you'll love how easy to install it is. The Sloan G2 8111 is also as quiet as toilet flush valves come. Whether you're in it for the health benefits, the money benefits or the looks, this product is a great option for those wanting the best in the business. Order yours on any weekday before 4 PM Pacific Time and take advantage of Westside Wholesale’s same-day shipping!
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant OPTIMA Plus Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- Courtesy Flush Override Button
- Four (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- Chrome Plated Metal Handle Cap
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning, Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
- Model: G2 8111
- Order Code: 3250400
- Finish: Chrome Plated Metal Handle Cap
- Control Circuit: Solid State, 6 VDC Input, 8 Second Arming Delay, 3 Second Flush Delay
- OPTIMA Sensor Type: Active Infrared
- OPTIMA Sensor Range: Nominal 22" - 42" (559 mm -1067 mm), Adjustable ± 8" (203 mm)
- Battery Type: (4) AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 3 Years @ 4,000 Flushes/Month
- Indicator Lights: Range Adjustment/Low Battery
- Operating Pressure: 15 - 100 psi (104 - 689 kPa)
- Sentinel Flush: Once Every 24 Hours After the Last FlushValve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME A112.19.2 and Military Specification V-29193. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.