- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan G2 8180-1 Optima Plus Exposed, Battery Powered, Automatic Urinal Flush Valve - 1.0 GPF
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Sloan G2 8180-1 Optima Plus Exposed, Battery Powered, Automatic Urinal Flush Valve - 1.0 GPF
Perfect for public bathroom use, the Sloan G2 8180-1 saves its owner money and saves users from getting sick. The infrared sensor on this product detects when it is being used so that the urinal flush valve can flush accordingly. Not only does the sensor save the user time, but it also creates a healthier environment by preventing the spread of bacteria often transferred in restroom settings. Your bathroom occupants should thank you!
The Sloan G2 8180-1 not only makes using the restroom healthier, but it also makes it more efficient. You'll love saving money with this tool because the Sloan G2 8180-1.0 uses a mere 1.0 gallon per flush. That's far less than your standard manual flush valve! Whether you want to create a healthier environment, save yourself some extra money, or just add a modern looking appliance to your restroom, the Sloan G2 8180-1.0 is the ideal product for you. Get yours today and find out exactly why so many professionals across the country trust in the Sloan brand name to get the job done.
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant OPTIMA Plus Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- Courtesy Flush Override Button
- Four (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- Chrome Plated Metal Handle Cap
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning, Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/4" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
- Model: G2 8180-1
- Order Code: 3250406
- Control Circuit: Solid State, 6 VDC Input, 8 Second Arming Delay, 24 Hour Sentinel Flush
- OPTIMA Sensor Type: Active Infrared
- OPTIMA Sensor Range: Nominal 15" - 30" (381 mm - 762mm), Adjustable ± 8" (203 mm)
- Battery Type: (4) AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 3 Years @ 4,000 Flushes/Month
- Indicator Lights: Range Adjustment/Low Battery
- Operating Pressure: 15 - 100 psi (104 - 689 kPa)
- Sentinel Flush: Once Every 24 Hours After the Last FlushValve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME A112.19.2 and Military Specification V-29193. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.