- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan G2 8186 Optima Plus Exposed, Battery Powered, Automatic Urinal Flush Valve - 1.5 GPF
About the Sloan G2 8186 Optima Plus Exposed, Battery Powered, Automatic Urinal Flush Valve - 1.5 GPF
This urinal flush valve from Sloan is battery operated and ready to make your restroom a healthier, happier place. The Sloan G2 8186 uses a hands-free infrared sensor to prevent the spread of germs and keep users safe from bacteria and infection. Not only will this product promote a healthy environment, but it will also save you valuable money. The Sloan G2 8186 flushes using only 1.5 gallons per flush and that's far less than manual flush valves.
This product includes an override button when in need of a courtesy flush and it's as easy to install as it is to use. The Sloan G2 8186 will let you know when its batteries need to be replaced and you'll love the fact that you don't need to turn off your water to replace them. With all of the modern advancements that this product provides it's only fitting that it should have such a modern look to fit the appearance of your restroom. Regardless of which of these features you value the most in a urinal flush valve, the Sloan G2 8186 is the right fit for you.
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant OPTIMA Plus Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- Courtesy Flush Override Button
- Four (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- Chrome Plated Metal Handle Cap
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning, Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
- Model: G2 8186
- Order Code: 3250403
- Finish: Chrome Plated Metal Handle Cap
- Control Circuit: Solid State, 6 VDC Input, 8 Second Arming Delay, 24 Hour Sentinel Flush
- OPTIMA Sensor Type: Active Infrared
- OPTIMA Sensor Range: Nominal 15" - 30" (381 mm - 762 mm), Adjustable ± 8" (203 mm)
- Battery Type: (4) AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 3 Years @ 4,000 Flushes/Month
- Indicator Lights: Range Adjustment/Low Battery
- Operating Pressure: 15 - 100 psi (104 - 689 kPa)
- Sentinel Flush: Once Every 24 Hours After the Last FlushValve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME A112.19.2 and Military Specification V-29193. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.