- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan G2 RESS-C-1.28 Optima Plus Battery Powered, Automatic Retrofit for Toilet Flush Valve - 1.28 GPF
About the Sloan G2 RESS-C-1.28 Optima Plus Battery Powered, Automatic Retrofit for Toilet Flush Valve - 1.28 GPF
For use with Sloan, Sloan Royal and Sloan Regal Flushometers, the Sloan G2 RESS-C-1.28 is an automatic toilet flush valve converter that will turn your old toilet into an efficient tool. The bathroom is one of the most likely rooms to spread germs. Public bathrooms that are heavily used are especially responsible for this. The Sloan G2 RESS-C-1.28 was designed specifically to combat germs by providing users with a hands-free toilet flushing mechanism. The infrared sensor determines when the toilet is being used and when it needs to be flushed, so you don't need to worry about touching anything in the process.
Not only will users enjoy a healthier bathroom environment, but you'll enjoy the money you save with the Sloan G2 RESS-C-1.28. This product uses only 1.28 gallons per flush to save you money that would otherwise be gobbled up by manual flush valves. A toilet flusher may not be the first place you look when you think of your home décor, but the Sloan G2 RESS-C-1.28 also features a slick look that works well in modern style bathrooms. Get yours today!
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant OPTIMA Plus Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- Courtesy Flush Override Button
- Four (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- Chrome Plated Metal Handle Cap
- Installation Tools provided
- Diaphragm to be molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
- Model: G2 RESS-C-1.28
- Order Code: 3325435
- Control Circuit: Solid State, 6 VDC Input, 8 Second Arming Delay, 24 Hour Sentinel Flush
- OPTIMA Sensor Type: Active Infrared
- OPTIMA Sensor Range: Nominal 15" - 30" (381 mm - 762mm), Adjustable ± 8" (203 mm)
- Battery Type; (4) AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 3 Years @ 4,000 Flushes/Month
- Indicator Lights: Range Adjustment/Low Battery
- Operating Pressure: 15 - 100 psi (104 - 689 kPa)
- Sentinel Flush: Once Every 24 Hours After the Last FlushNote: RESS-U units do NOT include a Valve Body, Supply Stop or Vacuum Breaker.
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I just need the sensor that goes inside this part. Do you just sell the sensor seperately, or do I need to purchase the entire housing as well? Thank you.by Wade L. on 07-23-2012
At this time, the sensor part itself is not available in our catalog separately. We recommend replacing the entire part to make sure that the valve will remain functional for as long as it is designed for.
If the sensor you are replacing falls inside the warranty period for the part (3 yrs), Sloan can provide replacement directly. By replacing this part as a whole, you will have a 3 year manufacturer warranty accompanying the part.on 07-23-2012Please login or register before adding a question.