- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan MIX-135-A Thermostatic Mixing Valve for Use w/ Single Optima Bathroom Faucet
Below Deck Thermostatic Water Mixing Valve for use with a single Sloan Optima faucet. The MIX-135-A Thermostatic Tempering Valve meets the above operating conditions asstated in ASSE 1016 (45 PSI differential (310 kPa)), with hot water supply between 140°- 180° F (60°-82° C), cold water supply less than 70° F (21° C). If your operating conditions vary from those stated in the standard, performance may vary as well.Thermostatic Water Mixing Valve with the following features: Designed for under-the-lavatory applications where the outlet temperature of hot water must be controlled for safe, economic use. Installs in place of the Tee fitting supplied with the faucet prior to the solenoid valve. Designed to quickly sense and compensate for temperature fluctuations induced by water temperature and pressure changes in the supply line. Rugged construction features solid brass valve body and corrosion resistant internal components. Water temperature adjustment stem with lock nut to prevent tampering. Equipped with integral check valves at inlets. 3/8" compression connection on inlets and outlet Meets all the performance standards of ASSE 1016, ASSE 1070 and CSA B125.
- Capacity - standard: 4.0 gpm (15.0 Lpm)
- Maximum hot water supply temperature: 212° F (100° C)
- Minimum hot water supply temperature: 5° F (2.8° C) above set point
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 psig (862 kPa)
- Maximum static pressure: 125 psig (862 kPa)
- Temperature range - standard:
- ASSE Type T/P - 95°-110° F (35°-48° C)
- Type T - 80°-120° F (27°-49° C)
- Minimum flow - standard: 0.5 gpm (2.2 Lpm) to ASSE 1016
- Factory set: 105° F (40° C)
- Sloan Valve Limited Warranty
Unless otherwise noted, Sloan Valve Company warrants its products to be made of first class materials, free from defects of material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they are intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner when properly installed and serviced, for a period of three years (one year for special finishes) from the date of purchase. During this period, Sloan Valve Company will, at its option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be thus defective if returned to Sloan Valve Company, at customer's cost, and this shall be the sole remedy available under this warranty. No claims will be allowed for labor, transportation or other incidental costs. This warranty extends only to persons or organizations that purchase Sloan Valve Company's products directly from Sloan Valve Company for purpose of resale. This warranty does not cover the life of batteries.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event is Sloan Valve Company responsible for any consequential damages of any measure whatsoever.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.