Sloan MIX-135-A Thermostatic Mixing Valve for Use w/ Single Optima Bathroom Faucet
Ask a Question
About this Product
Thermostatic Water Mixing Valve with the following features:
• Designed for under-the-lavatory applications where the outlet temperature of hot water must be controlled for safe, economic use.
• Installs in place of the Tee fitting supplied with the faucet prior to the solenoid valve.
• Designed to quickly sense and compensate for temperature fluctuations induced by water temperature and pressure changes in the supply line.
• Rugged construction features solid brass valve body and corrosion resistant internal components.
• Water temperature adjustment stem with lock nut to prevent tampering.
• Equipped with integral check valves at inlets.
• 3/8" compression connection on inlets and outlet
• Meets all the performance standards of ASSE 1016, ASSE 1070 and CSA B125.
• Maximum hot water supply temperature: 212° F (100° C)
• Minimum hot water supply temperature: 5° F (2.8° C) above set point
• Maximum operating pressure: 125 psig (862 kPa)
• Maximum static pressure: 125 psig (862 kPa)
• Temperature range - standard:
• ASSE Type T/P - 95°-110° F (35°-48° C)
• Type T - 80°-120° F (27°-49° C)
• Minimum flow - standard: 0.5 gpm (2.2 Lpm) to ASSE 1016
• Factory set: 105° F (40° C)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: