- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan REGAL 110 XL Regal XL Exposed, Manual Toilet Flush Valve - 3.5 GPF Water Saver
Sloan Valve REGAL 110 XL is a manual, exposed Water Closet Flushometer for floor mounted or wall hung top spud toilet bowls. This quiet, diaphragm type, chrome plated Regal XL Closet Flushometer provides water savings while maintaining performance advantages. Features an accurate flush delivery system, quiet performance and durable components.Sloan Regal 110 XL toilet flush valve has an ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle.
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Control Stop Plug
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
- Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection
- Spud Coupling and Spud Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Low Consumption flush accuracy controlled by Para-Flo Technology
- Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be Molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
- Model: REGAL 110 XL
- Order Code: 3080153
- Operation: ManualValve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.