- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan REGAL 111 XL Regal XL Exposed, Manual Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6 GPF
About the Sloan REGAL 111 XL Regal XL Exposed, Manual Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6 GPF
It’s important to have flush valves that are both durable and reliable, and with Sloan REGAL products, that’s exactly what you get. The chrome plated Sloan REGAL 111 XL is a manual toilet flush valve that beats all the rest. This product is efficient enough to make flushing your toilet as easy as it should be and saving you money as easy as you want it to be. The handle doesn't require any holding down. Just a tap and it gets the job done. The Sloan REGAL 111 XL also features a water saving mechanism that will save you money. This product uses a mere 1.6 gallons per flush!
There are plenty of things in life to worry about. Your toilet should not be one of them The Sloan REGAL 111 XL provides you with accurate flushing every time. Its chrome plating allows it to work with the look of any style bathroom, so you won't need to change your décor around. Sloan products are made from durable materials which is good news for you because you'll want to use the benefits of this product for years to come. Equip your bathroom with the Sloan REGAL 111 XL today and enjoy a more efficient home.
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Control Stop Plug
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
- Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection
- Spud Coupling and Spud Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Low Consumption flush accuracy controlled by Para-Flo Technology
- Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be Molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
- Model: REGAL 111 XL
- Order Code: 3080053
- Operation: ManualValve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.