- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan REGAL 186-1 XL Regal XL Exposed, Manual Urinal Flush Valve - 1.0 GPF
About the Sloan REGAL 186-1 XL Regal XL Exposed, Manual Urinal Flush Valve - 1.0 GPF
The Sloan REGAL 186-1 XL features a design that was made to save, in a variety of different ways. This product uses only 1.0 gallon per flush. That's far less than your standard urinal flush valve, so this product is extremely water-efficient and, more importantly, gives you the ability to save a tremendous amount of money. The chrome plating on the Sloan REGAL 186-1 XL make it an easy fit for any bathroom.
This product is not only efficient in that it saves water, but it's also efficient in that it works the way you need it to. Just a light pull of the handle and the Sloan REGAL 186-1 XL will flush with the performance you want in a urinal flush valve. Whether you need a product that will save you cash, a product that will conserve water, or a product that is guaranteed to work at a high-performance level, the Sloan REGAL 186-1 XL is the right fit for you. It's even durable enough that you'll never have to worry about buying another urinal flush valve again. Order yours today and enjoy the high-quality Sloan construction with this valve!
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Control Stop Plug
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
- Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection
- Spud Coupling Wall and Spud Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Low Consumption flush accuracy controlled by Para-Flo Technology
- Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be Molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
- Model: REGAL 186-1 XL
- Order Code: 3082675
- Operation: ManualValve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.