- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan ROYAL 111-1.28 Royal Exposed, Manual Toilet Flush Valve - 1.28 GPF High Efficiency
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Manual Toilet Flush ValvesView all items in this category
About the Sloan ROYAL 111-1.28 Royal Exposed, Manual Toilet Flush Valve - 1.28 GPF High Efficiency
For all of your restroom’s flush valve needs, trust in the reliable Sloan brand to get the job done. Designed to give you the efficiency you need, the Sloan ROYAL flush valve is a manual toilet flush valve that delivers. For either wall or floor mounted toilet bowls, this product is made of durable materials that make it strong and long lasting. Say hello to a world with less unneeded noises because this device is as quiet as can be.
This product features a highly efficient gallons per flush rate of only 1.28 GPF. Conserve water and conserve money! Enjoy every flush being accurate and strong. Over 100 years ago the Sloan ROYAL flush valve was the first commercial flush valve to dominate the market and it's still going strong all these years later. Experience this product and see for yourself why Sloan products are the leaders in bathroom quality. You won't want to use a bathroom without Sloan products! The Sloan ROYAL 111-1.28 was made to save you money and make your life easier and it delivers in every way.
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
- Model: ROYAL 111-1.28
- Order Code: 3910168
- Operation: ManualValve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers