- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan ROYAL 111 1.6 Royal Exposed, Manual Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6 GPF
Earn 18 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Sloan Valve ROYAL 111 1.6 is a manual, exposed Water Closet Flushometer for floor mounted or wall hung top spud bowls. This quiet, diaphragm type, chrome plated Closet Flushometer is for left or right hand supply.Sloan ROYAL 111 1.6 toilet flush valve, which was the very first flush valve to hit the market more than 100 years ago, continues to reliably serve commercial customers today. These toilet flush valves provide water savings while maintaining performance advantages. Features such as an accurate flush delivery system; quiet performance and durable components affirm the Royal as the true leader in Flushometer design.
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
- Water conservation is aided by the ADA-compliant, non-hold-open handle, which prevents toilet from exceeding intended flush volume
- Flush accuracy is controlled by CID technology, also enhancing water efficiency
- Integrity of the product is maintained with the vandal-resistant stop cap
- Durability is facilitated with high copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Model: ROYAL 111 1.6
- Order Code: 3010000
- Operation: ManualValve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.