Sloan ROYAL 111 ES-S Royal Optima Exposed, Hardwired, Automatic Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6 GPF
Ask a Question
About this Product
Sloan Valve ROYAL 111 ES-S is a hardwired, exposed, sensor activated Water Closet Flushometer for floor mounted or wall hung top spud bowls. This 24 VAC hardwire system, quiet, diaphragm type, chrome plated Closet Flushometer includes: Solenoid Operated Dual-Filtered By-Pass Diaphragm flushometer with Angle Stop and Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection.|
Sloan ROYAL 111 ES-S Optima exposed water closet Flushometers offer the ultimate in flushing technology with the Optima EL-1500 infrared sensor, which adapts to its surrounding. Once the user enters the sensor's effective range and then steps away, the Flushometer solenoid automatically initiates the flush cycle. Sloan OPTIMA equipped toilet flush valves provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. There are no handles to trip or buttons to push. User makes no physical contact with the Flushometer surface except to initiate the Override Button when required. Helps control the spread of infectious diseases. 24-Hour Sentinel Flush keeps fixture fresh during periods of nonuse. Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other flushing devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs. Solid state electronic circuitry assures years of dependable, trouble-free operation. The operational components of the Flushometer are identical to a handle activated Royal Flushometer, proven by over 100 years of experience.
Sloan Valve Company ROYAL 111 ES-S toilet flush valves come with a 3 year (limited) warranty.
Features:• AC-powered Flushometers for floor-mounted or wall-hung bowls
• Courtesy Flush override button allows users to flush at own discretion
• 24-hour Sentinel Flush keeps fixture fresh during periods of non-use
• PERMEX synthetic rubber diaphragm including a dual-filtered fixed bypass
• Two chrome-plated wall cover plates for a two-gang electrical box
• Special vandal-resistant screws and a free-spinning vandal resistant stop cap help prevent abuse
• OPTIMA EL-1500-L Self-Adaptive Infrared Sensor with Indicator Light
• User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
• Die Cast Sensor Plate with no visible Fasteners (for 2-gang Electrical Box)
• Die Cast Solenoid Wall Cover Plate with no visible Fasteners (for 2-gang Electrical Box)
• 1. I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
• Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
• Adjustable Tailpiece
• High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-Piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut, Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
• Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
• High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
• Non-Hold-Open Integral Solenoid Operator, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
• Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Specifications:• Model: ROYAL 111 ES-S
• Order Code: 3450047
• Control Circuit: Solid State, 24 VAC Input, 24 VAC Output, 8 Second Arming Delay, 3 Second Flush Delay, 24-Hour Sentinel Flush
• OPTIMA Sensor Range: Nominal 22" - 42" (559 mm - 1067 mm); Self-adaptive Window: ± 10" (254 mm)
• Solenoid Operator: 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Transformer: Sloan Part #EL-154: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz Primary, 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz Secondary Class II, UL Listed, 50 VA.
• Transformer: Sloan Part #EL-342: 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Primary, 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz Secondary Class II, UL Listed, 50 VA.
Valve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037 and ANSI/ASME A112.19.2. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I am using a flushometer ( SLOAN Royal Model 111-1.28 ES-S), for my accessible water closet and my question is the vacuum breaker tube per submittal is 9" long. can the vacuum breaker tube be 6" long. I need to bring down the height because above the flushometer I have a rear grab bar that conflicts with the installation. Thank you.
We do not recommend modifying any of the products we sell, especially flush valves. However, you can contact Sloan Tech Support to get direct information regarding the safety of modifying their flush valves.
Sloan Tech Support
If you are a new customer, please register first: