- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan ROYAL 180 3.5 Royal Exposed, Manual Urinal Flush Valve - 3.5 GPF
Earn 18 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Sloan Valve ROYAL 180 3.5 is a manual, exposed Urinal Flushometer for 1-1/4" top spud urinals. This quiet, diaphragm type, chrome plated Urinal flush valve features an adjustable tailpiece and has an ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing.
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/4" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
- 100 percent of the energy used in manufacturing is offset with Renewable Energy Sources - Wind Energy
- Flush volumes start as low as a pint of water
- Water conservation is aided by the ADA-compliant, non-hold-open handle, which prevents urinal from exceeding intended flush volume
- Flush accuracy is controlled by CID technology, also enhancing water efficiency
- Integrity of the product is maintained with the vandal-resistant stop cap
- Durability is facilitated with high copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Model: ROYAL 180 3.5
- Order Code: 3012400
- Operation: ManualValve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037 and ANSI/ASME A112.19.2
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.