Sloan Royal Optima Exposed, Hardwired, Automatic Urinal Flush Valve - 0.5 GPF High Efficiency
Sloan ROYAL 186-0.5 ES-S
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Sloan Valve ROYAL 186-0.5 ES-S is an exposed, sensor activated Urinal Flushometer for 3/4" top spud urinals. This HEU (high efficiency urinal) quiet, diaphragm assembly, chrome plated Urinal Flushometer is a 24 VAC hardwire system that includes: Solenoid Operated Dual-filtered By-Pass Diaphragm flushometer with Angle Stop and vacuum Breaker Flush Connection.
Sloan ROYAL 186-0.5 ES-S OPTIMA equipped Flushometers provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. There are no handles to trip or buttons to push. The Flushometer operates by means of an infrared sensor that adapts to its surrounding. Once the user enters the sensor's effective range and then steps away, the Flushometer Solenoid initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture. User makes no physical contact with the Flushometer surface. Helps control the spread of infectious diseases. 24-Hour Sentinel Flush keeps fixture fresh during periods of nonuse. Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other flushing devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs. Solid state electronic circuitry assures years of dependable, trouble-free operation. The operational components of the Flushometer are identical to a handle activated Royal Flushometer, proven by over 100 years of experience.
Sloan Valve Company ROYAL 186-0.5 ES-S hardwired automatic urinal flush valves come with a 3 year (limited) warranty.
Features:• Flush volumes start as low as a pint of water
• AC-powered, diaphragm type Flushometers for top spud urinals
• Automatically operates by means of a self-adaptive infrared optical sensor with indicator light
• Adjustable tailpiece accommodates different height requirements
• High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
• Non-hold-open integral solenoid operator, fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
• PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
• OPTIMA EL-1500 Self-Adaptive Infrared Sensor with Indicator Light
• Die Cast Sensor Cover Plate with no visible Fasteners (for 2-gang Electrical Box)
• 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
• Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
• High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-Piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut, Spud Coupling and Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
• Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
• Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
• Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Specifications:• Model: ROYAL 186-0.5 ES-S
• Order Code: 3452674
• Control Circuit: Solid State, 24 VAC Input, 24 VAC Output, 8 Second Arming Delay, 24 Hour Sentinel Flush
• OPTIMA Sensor Range: Nominal 15" - 30" (381 mm - 762 mm); Self-adaptive Window: ± 8" (203 mm)
• Solenoid Operator: 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Transformer: Sloan Part #EL-154: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz Primary, 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz Secondary, Class II, UL Listed, 50 VA.
• Transformer: Sloan Part #EL-342: 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Primary, 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz Secondary, Class II, UL Listed, 50 VA
Valve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037 and ANSI/ASME A112.19.2. Installation conforms to ADA requirements
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: