- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan ROYAL 186-0.5 SMOOTH Royal Optima SMOOTH Exposed, Battery Powered, Automatic Urinal Flush Valve - 0.5 GPF
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Automatic Urinal Flush ValvesView all items in this category
About the Sloan ROYAL 186-0.5 SMOOTH Royal Optima SMOOTH Exposed, Battery Powered, Automatic Urinal Flush Valve - 0.5 GPF
For 3/4” top spud urinals, the Sloan ROYAL 186-0.5 SMOOTH features an innovative hands-free flush valve that makes restrooms cleaner and safer for all. Germs spread like wildfire between people through surfaces and the restroom is a notorious bacteria spreader. The Sloan ROYAL 186-0.5 SMOOTH eliminates your fear of spreading bacterial infections in the bathroom by limiting the number of surfaces a person has to touch to use the restroom. This product is battery operated and includes an infrared sensor that detects when a person is using the urinal and when it needs to be flushed.
Not only does the Sloan ROYAL 186-0.5 SMOOTH make a healthier restroom environment, but it also saves its owner money by conserving water. This product uses only 0.5 gallons per flush, so it's only flushing the amount of water necessary to get the job done. Installation is simple and you'll love the minimal operation and maintenance costs that come with this urinal flush valve. Whether you're in it to stay healthy or to save money, the Sloan ROYAL 186-0.5 SMOOTH is a great option.
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine ResistanceOptima SMOOTH Unit:
- ADA Compliant Optima SMOOTH Hardwired Infrared Sensor for automatic "Hands-free" operation
- Sensor with Automatic Range Adjustment
- Chrome Plated Metal Sensor Housing
- Mechanical Manual Override Flush Handle
- "User in View" Flashing LED
- 25 to 80 psi Operating Range
- Model: ROYAL 186-0.5 SMOOTH
- Order Code: 3912650
- Control Circuit: 6 VDC Input
- OPTIMA Sensor Type: Active Infrared with Automatic Adjustment
- OPTIMA Sensor Range: Normal Range: 26" - 32" (660 mm-813 mm); Reduced Range: 20" - 26" (508 mm-660 mm)
- Operating Pressure: 25-80 psi (172-552 kPa)
- Indicator Lights: User in View/Low BatteryValve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.