Sloan Royal Optima Exposed, Hardwired, Automatic Urinal Flush Valve - 1.0 GPF
Sloan ROYAL 186-1.0 ES-S
Ask a Question
About this Product
Sloan Valve ROYAL 186-1.0 ES-S is an exposed, sensor activated Urinal Flushometer for 3/4" top spud urinals. This hardwired, quiet, diaphragm type, chrome plated Urinal Flushometer for either left or right handsupply uses low consumption 1.0 gpf (gallons per flush). It includes: Solenoid Operated Dual-filtered By-Pass Diaphragm flushometer with Angle Stop and vacuum Breaker Flush Connection.
Sloan ROYAL 186-1.0 ES-S OPTIMA equipped Flushometers provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. There are no handles to trip or buttons to push. The Flushometer operates by means of an infrared sensor that adapts to its surrounding. Once the user enters the sensor's effective range and then steps away, the Flushometer Solenoid initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture. User makes no physical contact with the Flushometer surface. Helps control the spread of infectious diseases. Twenty-four Hour Sentinel Flush keeps fixture fresh during periods of nonuse. Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other flushing devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs. Solid state electronic circuitry assures years of dependable, trouble-free operation. The operational components of the urinal flush valve are identical to a handle operated Sloan Flushometer.
Sloan Valve Company ROYAL 186-1.0 ES-S hardwired automatic urinal flush valves are ADA Compliant and come with a 3 year (limited) warranty.
• Flush volumes start as low as a pint of water
• AC-powered, diaphragm type Flushometers for top spud urinals
• Automatically operates by means of a self-adaptive infrared optical sensor with indicator light
• Adjustable tailpiece accommodates different height requirements
• High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
• Non-hold-open integral solenoid operator, fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
• High Chloramine Resistant PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Linear Filtered Bypass and Vortex Cleansing Action
• OPTIMA EL-1500 Self-Adaptive Infrared Sensor with Indicator Light
• Chrome Plated Wall Cover Plate (for 2-gang Electrical Box) with Vandal Resistant Screws
• 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
• Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
• Vacuum Breaker with Flush Connection
• Spud Coupling and Spud Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
• Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange
• No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• Low Consumption Flush Accuracy
• Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker Molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
• 100 Percent of the energy used in manufacturing is offset with Renewable Energy Sources - Wind Energy
• Model: ROYAL 186-1.0 ES-S
• Order Code: 3452673
• Control Circuit: Solid State, 24 VAC Input, 24 VAC Output, 8 Second Arming Delay, 24 Hour Sentinel Flush
• OPTIMA Sensor Range: Nominal 15" - 30" (381 mm - 762 mm); Self-adaptive Window: ± 8" (203 mm)
• Solenoid Operator: 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Transformer: Sloan Part #EL-154: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz Primary, 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz Secondary, Class II, UL Listed, 50 VA.
• Transformer: Sloan Part #EL-342: 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Primary, 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz Secondary, Class II, UL Listed, 50 VA
Valve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: