- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan ROYAL 186-1 Royal Exposed, Manual Urinal Flush Valve - 1.0 GPF
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Manual Urinal Flush VlavesView all items in this category
About the Sloan ROYAL 186-1 Royal Exposed, Manual Urinal Flush Valve - 1.0 GPF
Say goodbye to your old water wasting urinal flush valve and hello to the money saving Sloan ROYAL 186-1! This product uses 1.0 gallons per flush. That's only a fraction of what standard flush valves use. Not only will you love conserving water and keeping money in your pocket, but you'll enjoy the luxury of having a flush that works the way you need it to. There's no need to press hard on the Sloan ROYAL 186-1. A light push will get this product moving the way it's supposed to.
This Royal Flushometer took over the market over 100 years ago as the first of its kind and is still proving itself to be a contender today. A quiet flush and durable build make the Sloan ROYAL 186-1 a product designed with your comfort in mind. Don't worry about difficult installation or constant maintenance needs because this product can be set up in no time and was built to last. The Sloan ROYAL 186-1 is the ultimate in efficiency. Get yours today and start using the brand that is highly recommended by professionals everywhere.
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
- 100 percent of the energy used in manufacturing is offset with Renewable Energy Sources - Wind Energy
- Model: ROYAL 186-1
- Order Code: 3012636
- Operation: ManualValve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037 and ANSI/ASME A112.19.2.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers