- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan ROYAL 186 Royal Exposed, Manual Urinal Flush Valve - 1.5 GPF Water Saver
Earn 18 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Sloan Valve ROYAL 186 manual urinal flushometer was the very first urinal flush valve to hit the market more than 100 years ago, continues to reliably serve commercial customers today. This manual, exposed urinal, diaphragm model Flushometer provides savings on water usage without giving up performance advantages. Features such as accurate flush delivery, quiet performance and durable components affirm the Royal as the true leader in Flushometer design.
- Flush volumes start as low as a pint of water
- Water conservation is aided by the ADA-compliant, non-hold-open handle, which prevents urinal from exceeding intended flush volume
- Flush accuracy is controlled by CID technology, also enhancing water efficiency
- Integrity of the product is maintained with the vandal-resistant stop cap
- Durability is facilitated with high copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Adjustable tailpiece accommodates different height requirements
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
- 100 percent of the energy used in manufacturing is offset with Renewable Energy Sources - Wind Energy
- Model: ROYAL 186
- Order Code: 3012600
- Operation: ManualValve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037 and ANSI/ASME A112.19.2.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.