- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan SF-2100-4-BDM Bathroom Faucet, SF-Series Plug-In, Pedestal Automatic w/ Trim Plate & Mechanical Mixing Valve - Chrome
About the Sloan SF-2100-4-BDM SF-Series Plug-In, Pedestal Automatic Bathroom Faucet w/ Trim Plate and Mechanical Mixing Valve – Chrome
The battery operated Sloan SF-2100-4-BDM is a hands-free bathroom faucet that's perfect for adding a stylish touch to your modern home. Bacteria is easily spread from person to person through surfaces such as the bathroom sink. You put your dirty hands on the faucet, clean them, and then put them right back on the faucet which is still dirty from before. This method of hand washing is ineffective and the Sloan SF-2100-4-BDM seeks to make your life healthier by eliminating the need to use your hands to turn on and off the unit.
Not only is the Sloan SF-2100-4-BDM safer for your health, but it's also safer for your wallet. This faucet releases a steady stream of water only when hands are in range of the sensor. This reduces the amount of water wasted and ultimately saves you money. The good looks of this product make it an excellent addition to any contemporary restroom. A money saver, a health promoter and a style enhancer, the Sloan SF-2100-4-BDM can do it all! Get yours today and place your faith in the highly recommended Sloan brand.
This items can be installed with or without a trim plate.
- Splash-proof circuit control module protects components from water damage
- Adjustable infrared sensor range sets faucets for specialized user requirements
- 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
- Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
- 6 VDC Plug-in Adapter
- Non-aerated Spray Head
- Includes Four (4) AA-size Batteries
- Includes appropriate Mounting Hardware
- 4" Trim Plate Kit
- MIX-60-A Below Deck Mechanical Mixing Valve
- Model: SF-2100-4-BDM
- Order Code: 3362111
- Color: Chrome Plated Brass
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Max Flow Spray Head
- Size: 4" Trim Plate
- Long Sensor Cable: 36" (914 mm)
- Long Flex Hose: 24" (610 mm)
- Control Circuit: 6 VDC Input/Output
- Adapter: 6 VDC Plug-in (Model 2100 only)
- Battery Life: Four (4) Alkaline AA Batteries 2 years at 8,000 cycles/month
- Solenoid Valve: 6 VDC, Serviceable Strainer, 3/8" Compression Inlet, 1/2" NPSM Outlet
- Nominal: 4" - 7" (102 mm - 178 mm)
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.