- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan SF-2150-4 Bathroom Faucet, SF-Series Battery Powered, Pedestal Automatic w/ Trim Plate - Chrome
Earn 38 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Sloan SF-2150-4 SF-Series Battery Powered, Pedestal Automatic Bathroom Faucet w/ Trim Plate – Chrome
Easy to install and easy to operate, the Sloan SF-2150-4 makes hand washing as efficient as possible. This product features an infrared sensor that turns on when it detects your hands under the faucet and turns off when your hands are out of range. Not only does this effectively conserve water, but it also prevents the spread of germs which breed on surfaces that are touched as often as typical bathroom faucets.
The Sloan SF-2150-4 has a contemporary chrome finish that goes with most bathroom theme easily. You'll love the sleek look of this product nearly as much as you'll love the healthy environment you're creating by utilizing the hands-free features of it. The Sloan SF-2150-4 is made of durable materials so that you can enjoy using it for many years to come and the limited maintenance on it includes changing the battery which will be indicated by the product when needed. The Sloan SF-2150-4 is a practical and efficient product whether you want to save money, live healthier or simply bring a more modern look to your bathroom.
This items can be installed with or without a trim plate.
- Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
- Adjustable Infrared Sensor Range
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
- Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
- Non-aerated Spray Head
- Includes Four (4) AA-size Batteries
- Includes appropriate Mounting Hardware
- 4" Trim Plate for 4" Centerset Sink
- Model: SF-2150-4
- Order Code: 3362102
- Color: Chrome Plated Brass
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Max Flow Spray Head
- Size: 4" Trim Plate
- Long Sensor Cable: 36" (914 mm)
- Long Flex Hose: 24" (610 mm)
- Control Circuit: 6 VDC Input/Output
- Battery Life: Four (4) Alkaline AA Batteries 2 years at 8,000 cycles/month
- Solenoid Valve: 6 VDC, Serviceable Strainer, 3/8" Compression Inlet, 1/2" NPSM Outlet
- Sensor Range: Nominal: 4" - 7" (102 mm - 178 mm)
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.