- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan SF-2200-4-BDM Bathroom Faucet, SF-Series Plug-In, Gooseneck Automatic w/Trim Plate & Mechanical Mixing Valve - Chrome
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Automatic FaucetsView all items in this category
- Sloan Valve SF-2200-4-BDM is a sensor activated, electronic, gooseneck hand washing faucet for tempered or hot/cold water operation. The SF-Series faucets for tempered or hot/cold water delivery offer contemporary styling at an affordable price, while providing all the convenience and hygienic advantages of touchfree, electronic operation. Gooseneck style SF-Series faucets are quick to install and are easy to clean, maintain, operate, and use 2.2 gpm/8.3 Lpm.Sloan SF-2200-4-BDM automatic faucets operate by means of an infrared sensor. When the user enters the sensor's effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until the user steps away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off. The ultimate in sanitary protection - there are no handles to turn or buttons to push. Helps to control the spread of infectious diseases. Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other faucet devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs.Sloan Valve Company automatic bathroom faucets are ADA Compliant and come with a 1 year (limited) warranty.
This items can be installed with or without a trim plate.
- Splash-proof circuit control module protects components from water damage
- Adjustable infrared sensor range sets faucets for specialized user requirements
- Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
- Adjustable Infrared Sensor Range
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
- Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
- 6 VDC Plug-in Adapter
- Laminar Spray Head
- Includes Four (4) AA-size Batteries
- Includes appropriate Mounting Hardware
- Trim Plate Kit for 4" (102 mm) Centerset Sink
- Model: SF-2200-4-BDM
- Order Code: 3362113
- Color: Chrome Plated Brass
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gpm/8.3 Lpm Laminar Spray Head
- Size: 4" Trim Plate
- Long Sensor Cable: 36" (914 mm)
- Long Flex Hose: 24" (610 mm)
- Control Circuit: 6 VDC Input/Output
- Adapter: 6 VDC Plug-In
- Battery Life: Four (4) Alkaline AA Batteries 2 years at 8,000 cycles/month
- Solenoid Valve: 6 VDC, Serviceable Strainer, 3/8" Compression Inlet, 1/2" NPSM Outlet
- Sensor Range: Nominal: 4" - 7" (102 mm - 178 mm)
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.