- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan SF-2250-4-BDM Bathroom Faucet, SF-Series Battery Powered, Gooseneck Automatic w/ Trim Plate & Mechanical Mixing Valve - Chrome
About the Sloan SF-2250-4-BDM SF-Series Battery Powered, Gooseneck Automatic Bathroom Faucet w/ Trim Plate and Mechanical Mixing Valve – Chrome
This fashionable gooseneck style automatic bathroom faucet from Sloan is an elegant addition to any modern bathroom. The Sloan SF-2250-4-BDM was designed not only to make your bathroom look great, but to make it feel great. Because this product is hands-free, it greatly reduces the amount of bacteria that can be spread from one person to another. The bathroom is one of the biggest breeding grounds for germs in the home, so taking advantage of Sloan hands-free bathroom products is highly beneficial to your health and the health of your family.
The Sloan SF-2250-4-BDM features an infrared sensor that determines when the water needs to be on or off based on whether or not your hands are in range of it. No more wasting water! With this product you'll use only the water necessary to get the job done and you'll love saving all that money on the water you don't use. It doesn't matter if you're in it for the contemporary look, the good health promotion, or the money saving. The Sloan SF-2250-4-BDM is a leader in automatic bathroom faucets.
This items can be installed with or without a trim plate.
- Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
- Adjustable Infrared Sensor Range
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
- Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
- Laminar Spray Head
- Includes Four (4) AA-size Batteries
- Includes appropriate Mounting Hardware
- 4" Trim Plate for 4" Centerset Sink
- MIX-60-A Below Deck Mechanical Mixing Valve
- Model: SF-2250-4-BDM
- Order Code: 3362112
- Color: Chrome Plated Brass
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gpm/8.3 Lpm Laminar Spray Head
- Size: 4" Trim Plate
- Long Sensor Cable: 36" (914 mm)
- Long Flex Hose: 24" (610 mm)
- Control Circuit: 6 VDC Input/Output
- Battery Life: Four (4) Alkaline AA Batteries 2 years at 8,000 cycles/month
- Solenoid Valve: 6 VDC, Serviceable Strainer, 3/8" Compression Inlet, 1/2" NPSM Outlet
- Sensor Range: Nominal: 4" - 7" (102 mm - 178 mm)
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Is the Sloan SF-2250-4-BDM faucet for single hole mount and how long does it say on?by Paul Y. on 01-10-2015
Yes, the faucet is for a single hole mount. Per the manufacturer, it stays on as long the user is in front of the infrared sensor on the faucet.on 01-12-2015Please login or register before adding a question.