Sloan Bathroom Faucet, SF-Series Battery Powered, Gooseneck Automatic w/ Trim Plate - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Sloan Valve SF-2250-4 is a battery powered, sensor activated, electronic, Gooseneck Bathroom Faucet with Trim Plate for tempered or hot/cold water operation. SF-Series faucets for tempered or hot/cold water delivery offer contemporary styling at an affordable price, while providing all the convenience and hygienic advantages of touchfree, electronic operation. Gooseneck style SF-Series faucets are quick to install and are easy to clean, maintain and operate. It features a 2.2 gpm/8.3 Lpm Laminar Spray Head.
Sloan SF-2250-4 Electronic Gooseneck Bathroom Faucet operates by means of an infrared sensor. When the user enters the sensor's effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until the user steps away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off. The ultimate in sanitary protection - there are no handles to turn or buttons to push. Helps to control the spread of infectious diseases. Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other faucet devices while reducing maintenance and operation costs.
Sloan Valve Company SF-2250-4-BDM bathroom faucets are ADA Compliant and come with a 1 year (limited) warranty.
This items can be installed with or without a trim plate.
Features:• Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
• Adjustable Infrared Sensor Range
• Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
• Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
• Laminar Spray Head
• Includes Four (4) AA-size Batteries
• Includes appropriate Mounting Hardware
• 4" Trim Plate for 4" Centerset Sink
• MIX-60-A Below Deck Mechanical Mixing Valve
Specifications:• Model: SF-2250-4
• Order Code: 3362104
• Color: Chrome Plated Brass
• Flow Rate: 2.2 gpm/8.3 Lpm Laminar Spray Head
• Size: 4" Trim Plate
• Long Sensor Cable: 36" (914 mm)
• Long Flex Hose: 24" (610 mm)
• Control Circuit: 6 VDC Input/Output
• Battery Life: Four (4) Alkaline AA Batteries 2 years at 8,000 cycles/month
• Solenoid Valve: 6 VDC, Serviceable Strainer, 3/8" Compression Inlet, 1/2" NPSM Outlet
• Sensor Range: Nominal: 4" - 7" (102 mm - 178 mm)
• Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Can the temperature be regulated? Or is it pretty much set on mild?.
The temperature of the Sloan SF-2250-4 would depend on the mixing valve used with the faucet. Sloan manufacturers several types of mixing valves that all work universally with this faucet depending on your needs. Here is a list of mixing valves that work with this faucet:
Sloan Optimix Below Deck Mechanical Water Mixing Valve (click here to view)
If you are a new customer, please register first: