- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan SF-2350-BDM Bathroom Faucet, SF-Series 4" Centerset Battery Powered, Automatic w/ Mechanical Mixing Valve - Chrome
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Automatic FaucetsView all items in this category
About the Sloan SF-2350-BDM SF-Series 4" Centerset Battery Powered, Automatic Bathroom Faucet w/ Mechanical Mixing Valve – Chrome
If you're looking for a new bathroom faucet that's hygienic, efficient, or just plain great looking, then the Sloan SF-2350-BDM is the right choice for you. This product uses an infrared sensor to determine when someone places their hands beneath the faucet. This lets the Sloan SF-2350-BDM know it's time to shoot out a steady stream of water. Just move your hands away from it and the water instantly turns off for an effective and not at all wasteful result. The mechanical mixing valve present in this product makes hot and cold temperatures of your choosing possible.
The Sloan SF-2350-BDM saves you money by using only water that is needed, but it also keeps you and your family clean. Because there are no knobs needed to turn this product on and off there is no excess spreading of germs over surfaces in your bathroom. Stay healthy and clean in your own home! You'll also love the contemporary style that the Sloan SF-2350-BDM brings to your bathroom theme. You can't go wrong with the Sloan brand—it’s recommended by a wide variety of professionals across the nation!
- Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
- Adjustable Infrared Sensor Range
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
- Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
- Aerator Spray Head
- Includes Four (4) AA-size Batteries
- Includes appropriate Mounting Hardware
- MIX-60-A Below Deck Mechanical Mixing Valve
- Model: SF-2350-BDM
- Order Code: 3362118
- Color: Chrome Plated Brass
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Max Flow Spray Head
- Size: 4" Centerset
- Long Sensor Cable: 36" (914 mm)
- Long Flex Hose: 24" (610 mm)
- Control Circuit: 6 VDC Input/Output
- Battery Life: Four (4) Alkaline AA Batteries 2 years at 8,000 cycles/month
- Solenoid Valve: 6 VDC, Serviceable Strainer, 3/8" Compression Inlet, 1/2" NPSM Outlet
- Sensor Range: Nominal: 4" - 7" (102 mm - 178 mm)
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.