Sloan Bathroom Faucet, SF-Series Plug-In, Pedestal Automatic w/ Trim Plate & Mechanical Mixing Valve - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Sloan Valve SF-2400-4-BDM is a plug-in operated, sensor activated, electronic, Pedestal Hand Washing Faucet for tempered or hot/cold water operation. This 6 VDC, chrome plated brass, Pedestal automatic bathroom faucet uses 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm gallons per minute. SF-Series faucets for tempered or hot/cold water delivery offer contemporary styling at an affordable price, while providing all the convenience and hygienic advantages of touchfree, electronic operation. Pedestal style SF-Series faucets are quick to install and are easy to clean, maintain and operate.
Sloan SF-2400-4-BDM automatic bathroom faucets operate by means of an infrared sensor. When the user enters the sensor's effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the faucet until the user steps away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off. The ultimate in sanitary protection - there are no handles to turn or buttons to push. Helps to control the spread of infectious diseases. Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other faucet devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs.
Sloan Valve Company SF-2400-4-BDM automatic bathroom faucets are ADA Compliant and come with a 1 year (limited) warranty.
This items can be installed with or without a trim plate.
Features:• Splash-proof circuit control module protects components from water damage
• Adjustable infrared sensor range sets faucets for specialized user requirements
• Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
• Adjustable Infrared Sensor Range
• Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
• Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
• 6 VDC Plug-in Adapter
• Non-aerated Spray Head
• Includes Four (4) AA-size Batteries
• Includes appropriate Mounting Hardware
• Trim Plate Kit for 4" (102 mm) Centerset Sink
Specifications:• Model: SF-2400-4-BDM
• Order Code: 3362133
• Color: Chrome Plated Brass
• Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Max Flow Outlet
• Size: 4" Trim Plate
• Long Sensor Cable: 36" (914 mm)
• Long Flex Hose: 24" (610 mm)
• Control Circuit: 6 VDC Input/Output
• Adapter: 6 VDC Plug-In
• Battery Life: Four (4) Alkaline AA Batteries 2 years at 8,000 cycles/month
• Solenoid Valve: 6 VDC, Serviceable Strainer, 3/8" Compression Inlet, 1/2" NPSM Outlet
• Sensor Range: Nominal: 4" - 7" (102 mm - 178 mm)
• Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
sloan sf 2400 4 bdm style come in brushed nickel and can it be installed w/o trim plate
The Sloan SF series can be installed without the trim plate, however, the trim plates provide additional support which helps stabilize the spout better than without, and to cover extra holes (on a 3 hole sink).
If you are a new customer, please register first: