- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan SOLIS 8186-0.13 SOLIS Exposed, Solar Powered, Automatic Urinal Flush Valve - 0.13 GPF High Efficiency
Sloan Valve SOLIS 8186-0.13 is an exposed, solar powered, sensor activated Urinal Flushometer with Smart Sense Technology. This high efficiency, quiet, diaphragm type, chrome plated Urinal Flushometer for either left or right hand supply uses light to charge a highly efficient capacitor, providing power even in rooms with occupancy-controlled lighting. These revolutionary plumbing products offer engineers and designers a way to visibly express a facility's commitment to sustainability.Sloan SOLIS 8186-0.13 Solar powered Flushometers are activated via multilobular infrared sensor. Sloan's SOLIS Solar powered Flushometer is a breakthrough in design and function that transforms light into power. The SOLIS Series of Flushometers provide the ultimate in conservation and performance. Sloan SOLIS Solar powered Flushometers incorporate a intuitive button design for easy manual activation. Straightforward graphics alert user to proper activation. To further educate the user, two (2) instructional wall plates are included with each Sloan Solis Flushometer. The Sloan SOLIS Solar powered urinal flush valve is equipped with Smart Sense Technology which applies extended range and logic techniques to significantly reduce water usage in high use urinal applications; such as when a continuous line of people, also known as a queue, forms. In fact during a continuous queue, regardless the number of users, the maximum amount of water used is only 2.0 gallons. Touchless, sensor operation eliminates the need for user contact to help control the spread of infectious diseases. The Sloan SOLIS Solar powered Flushometers are provided with an Override Button to allow a "courtesy flush" for individual user comfort.Sloan Valve Company SOLIS 8186-0.13 urinal flush valves are ADA Compliant and come with a 3 year (limited) warranty.
- ADA-compliant, exposed, solar-powered, sensor-operated single-flush urinal Flushometer
- Sensor assembly powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from artificial indoor light, either incandescent or fluorescent light, and use it as the energy source
- For use on High-Efficiency Urinals that flush with as little as a pint of water
- Automatically operates by means of an infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection
- User-friendly, three-second flush delay and Courtesy Flush override button
- High Copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Model: SOLIS 8186-0.13
- Order Code: 3370010
- Control Circuit: Solid State, 6 VDC Input, 8 Second Arming Delay, 3 Second Flush Delay
- Sloan SOLIS Sensor Type: Active Infrared
- Sloan SOLIS Sensor Range: Nominal 22" - 42" (559 mm -1067 mm), Adjustable ± 8" (203 mm)
- Battery Back Up Type: (4) AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 6 Years @ 4,000 Flushes/Month
- Indicator Lights: Range Adjustment/Low Battery
- Operating Pressure: 15 - 100 psi (104 - 689 kPa)
- Sentinel Flush: Once Every 72 Hours After the Last FlushValve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037. Installation conforms to ADA requirements
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.