Sloan Waterless Urinal - White, 19 3/8" x 25 7/8" x 14 3/8"
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Sloan WES-1000 Waterless Urinal - White, 19 3/8" x 25 7/8" x 14 3/8"
Using a sealed cartridge, the Sloan WES-1000 is a urinal that does not need water to operate. Rather than using water to dispose of waste, the waste that enters this product is disposed of by passing through a biodegradable sealant that can be used up to 7000 times. The benefits of this water-free product are excellent. Sloan products are designed to keep users clean and save owners money. Because there is no water there is no bad smell to accompany the Sloan WES-1000. Your bathroom users will enjoy a more hygienic environment. This product also saves you money in that it lessens your use of water lines and sewage. You'll love having the extra money!
The Sloan WES-1000 is easy to install and can be mounted to your wall in no time. This product includes a cartridge which is meant to be replaced after the maximum number of uses has been met. This cartridge is also easy to install, but it is recommended that you purchase it (WES-150) in advance in order to be well prepared for the future. Keep your restroom clean and efficient with the Sloan WES-1000. Users will be happy and you'll be the happiest. Get yours today and put your faith in the always-reliable Sloan brand name!
Note: Additional Urinal Cartridges are sold separately (Model WES-150).
Features:• Touch-free operation
• Uses no water
• Mechanical-free design
• Patented, Sealed Locking Cartridge
• Smooth, non-porous surfaces
• Improved hygiene and safety
• Reduced water and sewer costs
• Water supply piping not required
• Vandal resistant
• Minimal care and easy cleaning
Specifications:• Model: WES-1000
• Order Code: 1001000
• Vitreous China Fixture
• Cartridge Housing (H-1, Mod. 3)
• Cartridge Kit (Engineered to last for an average of 7000 uses)
• One piece Wall Bracket with Anchors Included
• Uni-coupler (for new and retrofit installations)
• Drain Line Test Cap
• Professional Cartridge Change Key
• Dimensions: 19 3/8" (492 mm) x 25 7/8" (657 mm) x 143/8" (366 mm)
• Approximate Weight: 63 lbs.
• Mounting For ADA Compliance: For lip height of 17" (432 mm), distance from finished floor to drain centerline must be 9 3/4" (248 mm)
• Drain Connection and Material: Installs on standard 2-inch drain connections with spud flange or threaded nipple. Suitable DWV materials include cast iron, galvanized steel, ABS and PVC
• Certifications: ANSI/ASME A112.19.19-2006
Waterfree urinals are not recommended for installation with copper DWV due to copper's susceptibility to corrosion
Note: Additional Cartridges are sold separately
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: