- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan WES-150 Universal Waterless Urinal Cartridge Kit Replacement
Earn 6 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Sloan WES-150 Universal Waterless Urinal Cartridge Kit Replacement
Are you looking to stay prepared for the next time you need to make replacements to your urinal cartridges? The Sloan WES-150 is a waterless urinal cartridge kit that works with Sloan waterless urinals. Waterless urinals keep your restrooms clean and efficient, but the cartridge that makes them work does expire. The Sloan WES-150 has a maximum lifespan of 7000 uses. While this is will keep the product running plenty long, it won't make it last forever. It is recommended that the owner purchase a Sloan WES-150 with a waterless urinal to stay prepared for future replacement needs.
The Sloan WES-150 includes a waste-filtering biodegradable cartridge. This cartridge collects waste sediments and was designed to be replaced after its maximum number of uses has been reached. Don't worry! This product is as easy to replace as your waterless urinal is to install. The Sloan WES-150 is part of Sloan's series of energy-efficient products that promote good health in the bathroom. It’s revolutionary products such as these that keep your wallet full and your hands clean.
- For use with Sloan WES-1000, WES-2000, WES-4000 and WES-5000 Waterfree Urinals
- Cartridge engineered to last for about 7,000 uses
- Cartridge is made from recyclable ABS
- Sealant Liquid: 100 percent biodegradable
- Cartridge Installation/Removal Tool (Key)
- Uses no water
- Mechanical-free design
- Patented, Sealed Locking Cartridge
- Biodegradable Cartridge Sealant Liquid eliminates all odors
- Improved hygiene and safety
- Reduced water and sewer costs
- Water supply piping not required
- Easy installation and replacement
- Model: WES-150
- Order Code: 1001500
- Certifications: IAPMO 1GC 161-2000 and ANSI Z124.9-94
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.