Sloan WES-213A UPPERCUT Manual Dual-Flush Retrofit Handle and Diaphragm Kit for Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6 GPF/6.0 LPF
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Sloan WES-213A is a manual dual-flush handle that retrofits to just about any toilet flush valve. Everyone wants to save money, but conserving water in the home is often not the first thing someone thinks of when looking to do so. The Sloan WES-213A conserves water by equipping your toilet with two different flush options. The first flush option can be initiated by lifting the handle up. This function is meant for flushing liquid waste and uses a reduced flush of 1.1 gallons per flush. The second flush option can be initiated by pushing the handle down. This function is is meant for flushing solid waste and paper and uses a full flush of 1.6 gallons per flush.
While this product is not recommended for use with toilet bowls that have greater than 1.6 gallons per flush, it retrofits well with most flush valves. Whether you want to save yourself some extra cash or are just looking for easy ways to go green in your own home, the Sloan WES-213A is a great product for conserving water.
Features:• Retrofits to most any existing valve|
• Lifting Handle UP initiates reduced flush (1.1gpf/4.2 Lpf), eliminating liquid and paper waste, saving a 1/2 gallon of water
• Pushing Handle DOWN initiates full flush (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf), eliminating solid waste and paper
• Reduces water volume by up to 30 percent when activated UPWARDS
• Antimicrobial Coating on Handle protects against germ transmission
• ADA Compliant Metal Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
• Distinctive Green Handle signifies Water Conserving Device
• PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf)
• Diaphragm and Handle Packing molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
• Includes (2) adhesive backed Metal Wall Plates etched w/Instructions
Specifications:• Model: WES-213A|
• Order Code: 3372004
• Operation: Manual
Note: NOT recommended for use on bowls with a flush volume greater than 1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf. Does not include complete Flushometer valve. For complete valve, use Sloan Flushometer Models WES-111 or WES-115.
Whew! Was looking everywhere for this!
Needed to get a hold of this part for a customer and stumbled on to westside doing a google search with the order code number. Saw it was a great price and needed it asap so I ordered and got it in a couple days. Saved me a lot of stress. Thanks!
on 04-05-2011 by Bobby
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: