Sloan Waterless Urinal - White,19-5/8" x 13" x 14"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Sloan Waterfree Urinals reduce water and sewer costs, maintenance and repair bills, and create more hygienic, odor-free restrooms. A Patented, Sealed Cartridge eliminates the need for water, typically conserving 40,000 gallons per unit per year. Installing Waterfree Urinals along with other Sloan Conservation Products ensures meaningful water savings. In addition, Sloan Waterfree Urinals do not require costly supply piping to fixture.
The patented Cartridge is engineered to last for an average of 7000 uses and to receive waste through drain holes. Waste passes through an immiscible layer of biodegradable Sealant, continues through a Trap System, and flows over a Baffle to prevent the loss of Sealant. A Discharge Tube in the housing directs the flow of waste into the building drain system. The Cartridge is designed as a replaceable component when its function has been exhausted.
• Vitreous China Fixture
• Cartridge Housing (H-1, Mod. 3)
• Cartridge Kit: Engineered to last for an average of 7000 uses (Additional Cartridges sold separately)
• One piece Wall Bracket with Anchors Included
• Uni-coupler (for new and retrofit installations)
• Drain Line Test Cap
Features:• Touch-free operation
• Uses no water
• Mechanical-free design
• Patented, Sealed Locking Cartridge
• Smooth, non-porous surfaces
• Improved hygiene and safety
• Reduced water and sewer costs
• Water supply piping not required
• Vandal resistant
• Minimal care and easy cleaning
Specifications:• Order Code: 1005000
• Description: Wall hung, wall outlet, Waterfree Vitreous China Urinal.
• Dimensions: 19-5/8" (498 mm) x 13" (330 mm) x 14" (356 mm)
• Approximate Weight: 27 lbs.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: