- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan WETS-2002.1002 Floor Mount Toilet Bowl w/ Manual HET Dual Flush Valve, 1.6 GPF
Earn 34 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Sloan floor mounted standard height toilet systems, combine the performance of both the fixture and the flush valve to ensure a true, water-efficient system. Floor mounted toilets flush with an average of only 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf) of water and may be specified with a solar-powered Flushometer to save water and energy. Sensor-operated and manual Flushometers are designed for many years of reliable service. Also available with 1.6 gpf and dual flush. Complete HET system with exposed manual Royal dual Flush Valve and HET vitreous china dual flush floor mount fixture. These High Efficiency Toilet Systems are floor mounted with a 1.6 GPF. Toilet Seat Not Included Compatible with toilet seat models: Olsonite 10CT, Bemis 1955CT, & Church Commercial 295CTNOTE: Plumbing System Requirements Minimum Pressure: 25 PSI Minimum Flow Rate: 18 GPMAdditional Information:
- Flush Valve
- Lifting Handle UP initiates reduced flush (1.1 gpf/ 4.2 Lpf), eliminating liquid and paper waste, saving a 1/2-gallon of water
- Pushing Handle DOWN initiates full flush (1.6 gpf/ 6.0 Lpf), eliminating solid waste and paper
- Reduces water volume by up to 30% when activated UPWARDS
- Antimicrobial Coating on Handle protects against germs
- Distinctive Green ADA Compliant Metal Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing signifies Water Conserving Device
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX rubber compound for chloramine resistance
- Includes (2) adhesive backed Metal Wall Plates etched w/Instructions
- Valve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.Fixture
- Vitreous china
- Floor mounted
- 1-1/2" I.P.S. top spud inlet
- 2-1/8" trapway diameter
- Integral flushing rim
- Elongated bowl
- Siphon jet flush
- Closet bolts and caps included
- 100% factory flush tested
- Toilet seat not included
- Compatible with toilet seat models: Olsonite 10CT, Bemis 1955CT, & Church Commercial 295CT
- Water closet shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
- Compliant with Buy American Act when purchased as a combination
- Order Code: 20021002
- Bowl Dimensions: 26.75" x 15"
- Flush Valve Dimensions: 11-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Sloan Valve Limited Warranty
Unless otherwise noted, Sloan Valve Company warrants its products to be made of first class materials, free from defects of material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they are intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner when properly installed and serviced, for a period of three years (one year for special finishes) from the date of purchase. During this period, Sloan Valve Company will, at its option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be thus defective if returned to Sloan Valve Company, at customer's cost, and this shall be the sole remedy available under this warranty. No claims will be allowed for labor, transportation or other incidental costs. This warranty extends only to persons or organizations that purchase Sloan Valve Company's products directly from Sloan Valve Company for purpose of resale. This warranty does not cover the life of batteries.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event is Sloan Valve Company responsible for any consequential damages of any measure whatsoever.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.