- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan WETS-2002.1201 Floor Mount Toilet Bowl w/ OPTIMA Plus Systems Solar Powered Flush Valve, 1.6 GPF
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Commercial ToiletsView all items in this category
Sloan floor mounted standard height toilet systems, combine the performance of both the fixture and the flush valve to ensure a true, water-efficient system. Floor mounted toilets flush with an average of only 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf) of water and may be specified with a solar-powered Flushometer to save water and energy. Sensor-operated and manual Flushometers are designed for many years of reliable service. Also available with 1.6 gpf and dual flush. Complete system with Solar-Powered, Sensor Operated OPTIMA Plus closet Flush Valve and vitreous china Dual Flush water closet. These High Efficiency Toilet Systems are floor mounted with a 1.6 GPF. Toilet Seat Not Included Compatible with toilet seat models: Olsonite 10CT, Bemis 1955CT, & Church Commercial 295CTProduct Features:Automatic Sloan SOLIS solar-powered Flush Valves activate via multi-lobular sensor detection to provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. A solarpowered infrared sensor sets the flushing mechanism after the user is detected and completes the flush when the user steps away.Functional and Hygienic Touchless, sensor operation eliminates the need for user contact to help control the spread of infectious diseases. The OPTIMA Plus Flush Valve is provided with an Override Button to allow a "courtesy flush" for individual user comfort.Economical Solar power with back-up batteries provide years of metered flushing to control the use of water and energy. Batteries can be changed without turning off the water.NOTE: Plumbing System Requirements Minimum Pressure: 25 PSI Minimum Flow Rate: 18 GPMAdditional Information:
- Flush Valve
- Solar Powered. The sensor assembly is powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from artificial indoor light, either incandescent or fluorescent light, and use it as the energy source. The solar cell can provide approximately 100% power with 650 Illuminance (lux).
- Four (4) Size AA Battery Back-up Power Source
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- If the user is present for less than one minute and leaves the sensing zone or chooses the small override button, a reduced fl ush initiates (1.1 gpf/ 4.2 Lpf) eliminating liquid and paper waste, saving 1/2 gallon of water
- If the user is present for greater than one minute and leaves the zone or chooses the large override button, the full fl ush initiates (1.6 gpf/ 6.0 Lpf) eliminating solid waste and paper
- Reduces water volume by up to 30% when a reduced flush occurs
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with twin linear filtered bypass and vortex cleansing action
- ADA Compliant Sloan Solis Electronic Dual Flush Solar Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- Courtesy Flush Override Buttons
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
- Valve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.Fixture
- Dual Flush
- Floor Mounted vitreous china elongated bowl
- Siphon jet flush
- 1-1/2" I.P.S. top spud inlet
- 2" fully glazed trapway diameter
- Integral flushing rim
- Water spot area 9-1/2" x 8-1/4"
- Mounting hardware and toilet seat not included
- Compatible with toilet seat models: Olsonite 10CT, Bemis 1955CT, and Church Commercial 295CT
- Complies to the applicable sections of: ANSI/ASME A112.19.2 and CSA B45.1
- Order Code: 20021201
- Bowl Dimensions: 26.75" x 15"
- Flush Valve Dimensions: 16-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Sloan Valve Limited Warranty
Unless otherwise noted, Sloan Valve Company warrants its products to be made of first class materials, free from defects of material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they are intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner when properly installed and serviced, for a period of three years (one year for special finishes) from the date of purchase. During this period, Sloan Valve Company will, at its option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be thus defective if returned to Sloan Valve Company, at customer's cost, and this shall be the sole remedy available under this warranty. No claims will be allowed for labor, transportation or other incidental costs. This warranty extends only to persons or organizations that purchase Sloan Valve Company's products directly from Sloan Valve Company for purpose of resale. This warranty does not cover the life of batteries.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event is Sloan Valve Company responsible for any consequential damages of any measure whatsoever.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers