Sloan Floor Mount ADA Compliant Toilet Bowl w/ Electronic Dual Flush HET Flush Valve, 1.6 GPF
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Sloan floor mounted ADA compliant toilet systems, combine the performance of both the fixture and the flush valve to ensure a true, water-efficient system. Floor mounted toilets flush with an average of only 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf) of water and may be specified with a solar-powered Flushometer to save water and energy. Sensor-operated and manual Flushometers are designed for many years of reliable service. Also available with 1.6 gpf and dual flush. Complete HET system with battery powered, sensor activated G2 OPTIMA Plus HET Flush Valve and ADA compliant vitreous china fixture. These High Efficiency Toilet Systems are floor mounted with a 1.6 GPF.
Toilet Seat Not Included
• Compatible with toilet seat models: Olsonite 10CT, Bemis 1955CT, & Church Commercial 295CT
• The Flush Valve operates by means of an infrared sensor that adapts to its surroundings. Once the user enters the sensor's effective range and then steps away, the Flush Valve Solenoid initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture.
• Sloan ECOS Electronic Dual Flush Valves include a split-button design for manual use. The reduced flush (1.1 gpf/4.2 Lpf) is controlled by the small button and the full flush is controlled by the large button. Instructional graphics show a reduced flush is for liquid waste and a full flush is for solid waste.
• User makes no physical contact with the Flush Valve surface. Helps control the spread of infectious diseases. 72-hour Sentinel Flush keeps fixture fresh during periods of nonuse.
• Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other flushing devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs.
• Solid state electronic circuitry assures years of dependable, trouble-free operation. The operational components of the Flush Valve are identical to a handle activated Royal Flush Valve, proven by more than 100 years of experience.
NOTE: Plumbing System Requirements
• Minimum Pressure: 25 PSI
• Minimum Flow Rate: 18 GPM
• PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
• If the user is present for less than one minute and leaves the sensing zone or chooses the small override button, a reduced flush initiates (1.1 gpf/4.2 Lpf) eliminating liquid and paper waste and saving water
• If the user is present for greater than one minute and leaves the zone or chooses the large override button, the full flush initiates (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf) eliminating solid waste and paper
• ADA Compliant Sloan ECOS Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic “No Hands” operation
• Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
• Courtesy Flush Override Button
• Four (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
• Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
• Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
• Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
• High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
• Fixed Metering Bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
• Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
• Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX rubber compound for chloramine resistance
• Valve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.
• ADA compliant
• Floor mounted vitreous china
• 1-1/2" I.P.S. top spud inlet
• 2-1/8" trapway diameter
• Integral flushing rim
• Elongated bowl with siphon jet flush
• Closet bolts and caps included
• 100% factory flush tested
• Toilet seat not included
• Compatible with toilet seat models: Olsonite 10CT, Bemis 1955CT & Church Commercial 295CT
• Water closet shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
• Compliant with Buy American Act when purchased as a combination
Specifications:• Order Code: 20221101
• Bowl Dimensions: 26.75" x 17"
• Flush Valve Dimensions: 16-1/2" x 4-3/4"
Unless otherwise noted, Sloan Valve Company warrants its products to be made of first class materials, free from defects of material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they are intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner when properly installed and serviced, for a period of three years (one year for special finishes) from the date of purchase. During this period, Sloan Valve Company will, at its option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be thus defective if returned to Sloan Valve Company, at customer's cost, and this shall be the sole remedy available under this warranty. No claims will be allowed for labor, transportation or other incidental costs. This warranty extends only to persons or organizations that purchase Sloan Valve Company's products directly from Sloan Valve Company for purpose of resale. This warranty does not cover the life of batteries.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event is Sloan Valve Company responsible for any consequential damages of any measure whatsoever.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: