Sloan WETS-2022.1201 Floor Mount ADA Compliant Toilet Bowl w/ Solar Powered HET Dual Flush Valve, 1.6 GPF
Ask a Question
About this Product
| Sloan floor mounted ADA compliant toilet systems, combine the performance of both the fixture and the flush valve to ensure a true, water-efficient system. Floor mounted toilets flush with an average of only 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf) of water and may be specified with a solar-powered Flushometer to save water and energy. Sensor-operated and manual Flushometers are designed for many years of reliable service. Also available with 1.6 gpf and dual flush. Complete system with solar-powered, sensor activated dual Flush Valve and vitreous china ADA compliant dual flush floor mount fixture. These High Efficiency Toilet Systems are floor mounted with a 1.6 GPF. |
Toilet Seat Not Included
• Compatible with toilet seat models: Olsonite 10CT, Bemis 1955CT, & Church Commercial 295CT
• Sloan SOLIS solar-powered Flush Valves activate via multi-lobular sensor detection to provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. A solar powered infrared sensor sets the flushing mechanism after the user is detected and completes the flush when the user steps away.
Functional and Hygienic
• Touchless, sensor operation eliminates the need for user contact to help control the spread of infectious diseases. The Solis Flush Valve is provided with an Override Button to allow a "courtesy flush" for individual user comfort.
• Solar power with back-up batteries provide years of metered flushing to control the use of water and energy. Batteries can be changed without turning off the water.
NOTE: Plumbing System Requirements
• Minimum Pressure: 25 PSI
• Minimum Flow Rate: 18 GPM
| Features:Flush Valve|
• Solar Powered. The sensor assembly is powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from artificial indoor light, either incandescent or fluorescent light,and use it as the energy source. The solar cell can provide approximately 100% power with 650 Illuminance (lux).
• Four (4) Size AA Battery Back-up Power Source
• "Low Battery" Flashing LED
• If the user is present for less than one minute and leaves the sensing zone or chooses the small override button, a reduced flush initiates (1.1 gpf/4.2 Lpf) eliminating liquid and paper waste, saving 1/2 gallon of water
• If the user is present for greater than one minute and leaves the zone or chooses the large override button, the full flush initiates (1.6 gpf/ 6.0 Lpf) eliminating solid waste and paper
• Reduces water volume by up to 30% when a reduced flush occurs
• PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with twin linear filtered bypass and vortex cleansing action
• ADA Compliant Sloan Solis Electronic Dual Flush Solar Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
• Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
• Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
• User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
• Courtesy Flush Override Buttons
• Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
• 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
• Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
• High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
• Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
• Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
• Valve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.
• Floor mounted vitreous china
• Siphon jet flushing action
• ADA compliant
• Dual flush elongated bowl
• 1-1/2" I.P.S. top spud inlet
• 2 1/8" fully glazed trapway diameter
• Integral flushing rim
• Water spot area 9 1/2" x 8 1/4"
• Mounting hardware, carrier and toilet seat not included
• Complies to the applicable sections of: ASME A112.19.2 and CSA B45.1
• Compatible with toilet seat models: Olsonite 10CT, Bemis 1955CT & Church Commercial 295CT
• Compliant with the Buy American Act when purchased as a combination
| Specifications:• Order Code: 20221201|
• Bowl Dimensions: 26.75" x 17"
• Flush Valve Dimensions: 16-1/2" x 4-3/4"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: