- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan WETS-2050.1401 Wall Mount Toilet Bowl w/ OPTIMA Plus Systems Activated HET Flush Valve, 1.28 GPF
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Commercial ToiletsView all items in this category
Sloan toilet systems, combine the performance of both the fixture and the flush valve to ensure a true, water-efficient system. Wall hung toilets flush with an average of only 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf) of water and may be specified with a solar-powered Flushometer to save water and energy. Sensor-operated and manual Flushometers deliver high performance, while minimizing maintenance. Also available in 1.6 gpf and dual flush. Complete HET system with battery powered, sensor activated G2 OPTIMA Plus closet Flush Valve and vitreous china wall hung fixture. These High Efficiency Toilet Systems are wall mounted with a 1.28 GPF. Toilet Seat Not Included Compatible with toilet seat models: Olsonite 10CT, Bemis 1955CT, & Church Commercial 295CTProduct Features:Automatic Sloan OPTIMA Plus equipped Flush Valves provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. The Flush Valve operates by means of an infrared sensor that adapts to its surroundings. Once the user enters the sensor's effective range and then steps away, the Flush Valve Solenoid initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture.Functional and Hygienic User makes no physical contact with the Flush Valve surface. Helps control the spread of infectious diseases. 24-hour Sentinel Flush keeps fixture fresh during periods of nonuse.Economical Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other flushing devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs.Practical Solid state electronic circuitry assures years of dependable, trouble-free operation. Proven by more than 100 years of experience.NOTE: Plumbing System Requirements Minimum Pressure: 25 PSI Minimum Flow Rate: 18 GPMAdditional Information:
- Flush Valve
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant OPTIMA Plus Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- Courtesy Flush Override Button
- Four (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- Chrome Plated Metal Handle Cap
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Fixed Metering Bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX rubber compound for chloramine resistance
- Valve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE1037. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.Fixture
- Wall hung vitreous china elongated bowl
- Siphon jet flushing action
- 1-1/2" I.P.S. top spud inlet
- 2 1/8" fully glazed trapway diameter
- Integral flushing rim
- Water spot area 9 1/2" x 8 1/4"
- Mounting hardware, carrier and toilet seat not included
- Compatible with toilet seat models: Olsonite 10CT, Bemis 1955CT & Church Commercial 295CT
- Compatible with carrier model: Jay R. Smith 0210Y-M54
- Water closet shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
- Compliant with the Buy American Act when purchased as a combination
- Order Code: 20501401
- Bowl Dimensions: 26.75" x 14"
- Flush Valve Dimensions: 16-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Sloan Valve Limited Warranty
Unless otherwise noted, Sloan Valve Company warrants its products to be made of first class materials, free from defects of material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they are intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner when properly installed and serviced, for a period of three years (one year for special finishes) from the date of purchase. During this period, Sloan Valve Company will, at its option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be thus defective if returned to Sloan Valve Company, at customer's cost, and this shall be the sole remedy available under this warranty. No claims will be allowed for labor, transportation or other incidental costs. This warranty extends only to persons or organizations that purchase Sloan Valve Company's products directly from Sloan Valve Company for purpose of resale. This warranty does not cover the life of batteries.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event is Sloan Valve Company responsible for any consequential damages of any measure whatsoever.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers