Sloan WETS-2052.1101 Wall Mount Toilet Bowl w/ Electronic HET Dual Flush Valve, 1.6 GPF
Ask a Question
About this Product
| Sloan toilet systems, combine the performance of both the fixture and the flush valve to ensure a true, water-efficient system. Wall hung toilets flush with an average of only 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf) of water and may be specified with a solar-powered Flushometer to save water and energy. Sensor-operated and manual Flushometers deliver high performance, while minimizing maintenance. Also available in 1.6 gpf and dual flush. Complete HET system with exposed, sensor activated, Sloan ECOS electronic Dual-Flush Valve and vitreous china Dual Flush wall hung fixture. These High Efficiency Toilet Systems are wall mounted with a 1.6 GPF. |
Toilet Seat Not Included
• Compatible with toilet seat models: Olsonite 10CT, Bemis 1955CT, & Church Commercial 295CT
• The Flush Valve operates by means of an infrared sensor that adapts to its surroundings. Once the user enters the sensor's effective range and then steps away, the Flush Valve Solenoid initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture.
• Sloan ECOS Electronic Dual Flush Valves include a split-button design for manual use. The reduced flush is controlled by the small button and the full flush is controlled by the large button. Instructional graphics show a reduced flush is for liquid waste and a full flush is for solid waste.
Functional and Hygienic
• User makes no physical contact with the Flush Valve surface.
• Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other flushing devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs.
• Solid state electronic circuitry assures years of dependable, trouble-free operation.
NOTE: Plumbing System Requirements
• Minimum Pressure: 25 PSI
• Minimum Flow Rate: 18 GPM
| Features:Flush Valve|
• PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
• Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
• If the user is present for less than one minute and leaves the sensing zone or chooses the small override button, a reduced flush initiates (1.1 gpf/4.2 Lpf) eliminating liquid and paper waste, saving 1/2 gallon of water
• If the user is present for greater than one minute and leaves the zone or chooses the large override button, the full flush initiates (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf) eliminating solid waste and paper
• ADA Compliant Sloan ECOS Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
• Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
• Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
• Courtesy Flush Override Button
• Four (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
• "Low Battery" Flashing LED and Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
• Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
• 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
• Adjustable Tailpiece
• High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
• Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
• Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
• High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
• Fixed Metering Bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
• Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
• Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX rubber compound for chloramine resistance
• Valve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.
• Patented D598,976
• Wall hung vitreous china dual flush elongated bowl
• Siphon jet flushing action
• 1-1/2" I.P.S. top spud inlet
• 2 1/8" fully glazed trapway diameter
• Integral flushing rim
• Water spot area 9 1/2" x 8 1/4"
• Mounting hardware, carrier and toilet seat not included
• Compatible with toilet seat models: Olsonite 10CT, Bemis 1955CT & Church Commercial 295CT
• Compatible with carrier model: Jay R. Smith 0210Y-M54
• Water closet shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
• Compliant with Buy American Act when purchased as a combination
| Specifications:• Order Code: 20521101|
• Bowl Dimensions: 26.75" x 14"
• Flush Valve Dimensions: 16-1/2" x 4-3/4"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: