Sloan WETS-2052.1201 Wall Mount Toilet Bowl w/ Solar Powered HET Dual Flush Valve, 1.6 GPF
Ask a Question
About this Product
| Sloan toilet systems, combine the performance of both the fixture and the flush valve to ensure a true, water-efficient system. Wall hung toilets flush with an average of only 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf) of water and may be specified with a solar-powered Flushometer to save water and energy. Sensor-operated and manual Flushometers deliver high performance, while minimizing maintenance. Also available in 1.6 gpf and dual flush. Complete system with Solar-Powered, Sensor Activated Dual Flush Valve and vitreous china Dual Flush wall hung Fixture. These High Efficiency Toilet Systems are wall mounted with a 1.6 GPF. |
Toilet Seat Not Included
• Compatible with toilet seat models: Olsonite 10CT, Bemis 1955CT, & Church Commercial 295CT
• Sloan SOLIS solar-powered Dual Flush Valves activate via multi-lobular sensor detection to provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. A solar-powered infrared sensor sets the flushing mechanism after the user is detected and completes the flush when the user steps away.
Functional and Hygienic
• Touchless, sensor operation eliminates the need for user contact to help control the spread of infectious diseases. The Sloan SOLIS Flush Valve is provided with an Override Button to allow a "courtesy flush" for individual user comfort.
• Solar power with back-up batteries provide years of metered flushing to control the use of water and energy. Batteries can be changed without turning off the water.
NOTE: Plumbing System Requirements
• Minimum Pressure: 25 PSI
• Minimum Flow Rate: 18 GPM
• PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
• Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
• ADA Compliant Solar-Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
• Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
• Latching Solenoid Operator
• Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
• Courtesy Flush Override Button
• Sensor assembly powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from artificial indoor light, either incandescent or fluorescent light, providing approximately 100% power with 650illuminance (lux).
• Four (4) Size AA Battery back-up power source
• "Low Battery" Flashing LED
• Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
• Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
• Chrome Plated Metal Handle Cap
• 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
• Free spinning, Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
• Adjustable Tailpiece
• High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
• Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
• Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
• High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
• Fixed Metering Bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
• Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
• Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX rubber compound for chloramine resistance
• Valve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.
• Wall hung vitreous china dual flush elongated bowl
• Siphon jet flushing action
• 1-1/2" I.P.S. top spud inlet
• 2 1/8" fully glazed trapway diameter
• Integral flushing rim
• Water spot area 9 1/2" x 8 1/4"
• Mounting hardware, carrier and toilet seat not included
• Compatible with toilet seat models: Olsonite 10CT, Bemis 1955CT & Church Commercial 295CT
• Compatible with carrier model: Jay R. Smith 0210Y-M54
• Water closet shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
• Compliant with Buy American Act when purchased as a combination
Specifications:• Order Code: 20521201
• Bowl Dimensions: 26.75" x 14"
• Flush Valve Dimensions: 16-1/2" x 4-3/4"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: