- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan WEUS-1002.1001 Urinal w/ Manual HEU Flush Valve, 0.25 GPF
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
UrinalsView all items in this category
Sloan Urinal systems, combine the performance of both the fixture and the flush valve to ensure a true, urinal system. Urinals flush with as little as a pint of water and may be specified with a solar-powered Flushometer to save water and energy. Sensor-operated and manual flush valves deliver high performance, while minimizing maintenance. Complete HEU system with exposed manual Royal urinal Flush Valve and vitreous china urinal. These High Efficiency Toilet Systems are wall mounted with a 0.25 GPF. NOTE: Plumbing System Requirements Minimum Flowing Pressure: 25 PSIAdditional Information:
- Flush Valve
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- ADA compliant metal oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-chek Angle Stop
- Free spinning Vandal Resistant Stop cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush connection with One-piece Bottom Hex coupling Nut
- Spud coupling and Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/cover Tube and cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Flush accuracy controlled by cID technology
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX rubber compound for chloramine resistance
- Valve Body, cover, Tailpiece and control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037/ ASME A112.19.2/cSA B45.1Urinal
- Wall hung vitreous china
- Washdown flushing action
- 3/4" I.P.S. top spud inlet
- 2" NPT outlet flange
- All mounting hardware included
- Integral flushing rim
- 100% factory flush tested
- Compliant to the applicable sections of ASME A112.19.2/cSA B45.1
- Carrier not included
- Compatible with Jay R. Smith carrier 0636 or 0637
- Compliant with Buy American Act when purchased as a combination
- Order Code: 10021001
- Urinal Height: 20-3/4"
- Sloan Valve Limited Warranty
Unless otherwise noted, Sloan Valve Company warrants its products to be made of first class materials, free from defects of material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they are intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner when properly installed and serviced, for a period of three years (one year for special finishes) from the date of purchase. During this period, Sloan Valve Company will, at its option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be thus defective if returned to Sloan Valve Company, at customer's cost, and this shall be the sole remedy available under this warranty. No claims will be allowed for labor, transportation or other incidental costs. This warranty extends only to persons or organizations that purchase Sloan Valve Company's products directly from Sloan Valve Company for purpose of resale. This warranty does not cover the life of batteries.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event is Sloan Valve Company responsible for any consequential damages of any measure whatsoever.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.