- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
SOG Knives AE-07 Aegis Tanto Partially Serrated Folding Knife - Black TiNi Blade with Digi Camo Handle
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the SOG Knives AE-07 Knives Aegis Tanto Partially Serrated Folding Knife - Black TiNi Blade with Digi Camo HandleAegis tactical and outdoor blades such as the SOG Knives AE-07 are the perfect tool for today's changing world. Aegis can be translated from Greek to mean shield or protection and that's exactly what this product offers you. SOG assisted technology includes high-tension coils that oppose each other to really come out with a bang. Just a simple touch and the SOG Knives AE-07shoots out and is ready for whatever action you ask of it. This addicting knife will have you wanting to play around with it all day.Although the SOG Knives AE-07 is a slick and fun-to-use tool, it's still a tool and for your protection includes a safety lock that indicates red or ready to go. DigiGrip handles, rubber inserts, and a bayonet reversible clip make this blade not only highly functional, but also comfortable to use. Once you've seen this slick tool and played around with its folding capabilities you'll want it for your own collection! Order on any weekday before 4 PM Pacific Time, and you’ll be able to take advantage of Westside Wholesale’s same day shipping.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Partially Serrated Folding Knife
- Diamond Faceted TANTO Blade
- SOG Assisted Technology
- Checkered DigiGrip Handles
- Built-in Safety
- INCLUDES Reversible Bayonet Pocket Clip
- Finish: Digi Camo Black TiNi
- Blade Length: 3.5""
- Total Length: 8.25""
- Edge Type: 1/2 Serrated
- Steel: AUS-8 Stainless
- Rc. 57-58
- Handle: Zytel w/Kraton Inserts
- Lifetime warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.