- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
SOG Knives D25T Daggert 1 Fixed Blade Knife, Black Handle - Black TiNi Finish
About The SOG Knives D25T Daggert 1 Fixed Blade Knife, Black Handle - Black TiNi Finish
The challenge of the table was to contrive an innovative breed of fixed blades. The blade had to be good enough for all situations for the modern military, capable day and night, dry or wet, and the ability to be carried in multiple ways. The SOG Knives D25T Daggert 1 Fixed Blade Knife answered all these questions flawlessly. The three different edges incorporated into the SOG Knives D25T Daggert 1 Fixed Blade Knife is a revolutionary design. Two different types of serration and a beveled straight edge are fused perfectly into the blade of the Daggert by SOG. The hardcased black TiNi finish of the SOG Knives D25T Daggert 1 Fixed Blade Knife prevents the knife from reflecting sunlight to prevent a gleam coming off the knife and giving your position away. The Daggert was originally designed by SOG for military personnel, but now have released the knife to the public. The SOG Knives D25T Daggert 1 Fixed Blade Knife features an ergonomic Kraton handle for comfort, and comes with a Kydex sheath for carrying. The specifications of the SOG Knives D25T Daggert 1 Fixed Blade Knife are: overall length 10.75 inches, blade length 5.65 inches, weight 7.9 ounces.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Straight Blade on One Side and Partially Serrated on The Other
- Non-Reflective Hardcase Black TiNi Finish
- High Grade AUS 8 Stainless Steel Blade
- Black Kraton Handle
- Kydex Sheath Included
- Ergonomic Deisgn For Comfort
- Blade Length: 5.65"
- Overall Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 7.9 oz
- Edge: Straight / Partially Serrated
- Steel: AUS 8 Stainless
- HRC: 57-58
- Handle: Kraton
- Finish: Hardcase Black TiNi
- Sheath: Kydex
- Lifetime warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.