- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
SOG Knives FF-91 SOG Micron 2 Tanto Blade Folding Knife - Black
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
SOG Knives FF-11 Fusion Salute (Black)View this item
About the SOG Knives FF-91 Micron 2 Tanto Blade Folding Knife – BlackLightweight, portable and all around useful, the SOG Knives FF-91 Micron 2 Tanto Blade Folding Knife is everything you’re looking for in a smaller knife. Though it’s produced to be extremely lightweight, just 1.4oz, this blade has exceptional cutting power and unsurpassed resilience when it comes to surviving tough conditions. The SOG Knives FF-91 is great for people on the go who want a small solution to their cutting needs. With a blade just over 2”, this knife can still pack a punch when you’re using it. Because the powdered black steel is also partially serrated on one edge, you’ll make quick work out of any situation.Like many other SOG Knives, the SOG Knives FF-91 features an extensive locking mechanism that delivers exceptional functionality while at the same time providing unparalleled protection from accidents. The blade folds securely into the hilt, where it will stay locked in place until you specifically activate the lock back mechanism. Great for key chains or just for putting in your pocket, this knife is a must-have for everyday blade users.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Stainless steel handle with key chain hole
- Stylish black steel blade
- Strong lockback mechanism for added functionality
- Small, convenient, lightweight and portable size lends itself well to travel
- Blade Length: 2.25 x .075"
- Overall Length: 5"
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Edge: Straight
- Steel: 420
- HRC: 51-53
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Finish: BlacK
- Lifetime warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.