- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
SOG Knives FSA-5 Flash II Partially Serrated Folding Knife w/ Zytel Handles - TigerStripe Black TiNi
About the SOG Knives FSA-5 Flash II Partially Serrated Folding Knife w/Zytel Handles – TigerStripe Black TiNiIt’s common knowledge that most knives have the same boring silver-colored blade. If you’re not one for owning the same knife as everyone else, take a look at the SOG Knives FSA-5. Offering something a little different in its tigerstripe blade, the SOG Knives FSA-5 is stylish, well built, and one of the most comfortable and easy-to-use knives available to consumers today.With comfortable Zytel handles and a new technology that allows the blade to spring open on high-tension coil springs, the SOG Knives FSA-5 is a definite must for any knife collector or anyone in need of a quality, reliable knife. For added safety, there’s a second locking mechanism that keeps the blade from opening while closed. The SOG Knives FSA-5 can also be carried in a discreet manner, thanks to the reversible bayonet mounted clip that comes standard on all SOG Flash knives. Order yours today—you won’t regret the instant update that this product will make to your kitchen’s knife selection!
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Partially Serrated Folding Knife
- Piston S.A.T. Locking Mechanism
- SOG Assisted Technology
- Glass-Reinforced ZytelHandle
- INCLUDES Reversible Bayonet Mounted Clip
- Built-in Safety Locks Blade Closed and displays Red to indicate Blade is Locked
- Finish: Hardcased TigerStripe w/ BlackTiNi
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Total Length: 8"
- Edge Type: 1/2 Serrated
- Steel: AUS-8 Stainless
- Rc. 57-58
- Handle: Zytel
- Lifetime warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Where are the SOG knifes made ? Thanksby Dennis M. on 06-14-2012
The country of origin depends on the SOG model. This model, the Flash II, is Assembled in the United States.on 06-14-2012Please login or register before adding a question.