- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
SOG Knives FSA-97 Flash I Partially Serrated Folding Knife w/ Zytel Handles - Satin Polish
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the SOG Knives FSA-97 Flash I Partially Serrated Folding Knife w/ Zytel Handles – Satin FinishSOG knives are some of the best available on today’s market and there are good reasons for that. With great handling, patented SOG Assisted Technology and an easy lock method, the SOG Knives FSA-97 is a great choice to get any cutting job done, big or small. All SOG Flash Knives, including the SOG Knives FSA-97, come equipped with a piston lock that can be released by the simple slide of a button. For added safety, an additional lock can be found on the knife. The SOG Knives FSA-97 ships with beautiful glass-reinforced Zytel handles and is comfortable to hold onto. Built with a reversible bayonet mounted clip, you can carry this knife as discreetly and low as possible.Because of the SOG Assisted Technology (S.A.T.), the SOG Knives FSA-97 easily slides open when one of the opposing high-tension coil springs is opened. This technology makes opening the knife with one hand a quick and simple process. If you’ve been looking for an easy-to-use, functional knife, give the SOG Knives FSA-97 a try today!Product Videos:
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Partially Serrated Folding Knife
- Piston S.A.T. Locking Mechanism
- SOG Assisted Technology
- Glass-Reinforced Zytel Handle
- INCLUDES Reversible Bayonet Mounted Clip
- Built-in Safety Locks Blade Closed and displays Red to indicate Blade is Locked
- Finish: Satin Polish
- Blade Length: 2.5"
- Total Length: 5.75"
- Edge Type: 1/2 Serrated
- Steel: AUS-8 Stainless - Rc. 57-58
- Handle: Zytel
- Lifetime warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.