- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
SOG Knives PE-18 Pentagon Elite 2 Partially Serrated Folding Knife - Bead Blasted
Earn 7 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the SOG Knives PE-18 Pentagon Elite 2 Partially Serrated Folding Knife - Bead BlastedWidely trusted among law enforcement and military professionals, the SOG Knives PE-18 Pentagon Elite 2 Partially Serrated Folding Knife truly exemplifies quality and professional appearance in a knife. This knife features highly useful ambidextrous thumb grips, giving you the ability to use it in whatever style you prefer without sacrificing functionality or ability. And, the SOG Knives PE-18 is designed to be nearly symmetrical, giving a fully balanced air to the knife itself and improving mobility and grip. Along with this feature, the blade also sports a Kevlar reinforced handle that makes it highly resistant to normal wear and tear.The ARC lock system of the SOG Knives PE-18 is universally recognized as one of the safest systems in modern blade technologies. It secures itself in place for ease in portability and complete safety at all times. And, when it comes time to use this handy product, exposing the blade can easily be done with one hand, requiring little strength. It’s a smart solution for anyone who will be using this knife often and for long periods of time.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Ergonomic Zytel handle with ambidexterous thumb grips
- Bead-blasted steel blade and clip
- Reversible military style clip
- Arc-Lock system for easy, smooth open and close
- Shark tooth tip that increases point strength
- Blade Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 6.8 oz
- Edge: Partially Serrated
- Steel: VG-10
- HRC: 59-60
- Handle: Black Zytel
- Finish: Bead Blasted
- Lifetime warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.