- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
SOG Knives S2B Trident 2.0 Straight Edge Fixed Blade Knife - Satin Polish (Open Box Item)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the SOG Knives S2B Trident 2.0 Straight Edge Fixed Blade Knife - Satin Polish
Great performance is found in all of the SOG Knives, but few have a slicker design than this one. The SOG Knives S2B features a Micarta washer handle with white washers interspaced throughout, a classy satin polish, and comes included with a sharpening stone and sheath. What more could you ask for in this SOG knife?
As a Navy SEALS endorsed knife maker, this SOG Knives provides you with outstanding capability and functionality, and the ultimate in precision performance and safety all in one knife. This thick steel blade with faceted tip knife is as cool as you are!
The SOG Knives S2B T features a straight edge type, AUS-8 stainless steel with Rc. 57-58, blade length of 6.4” and total knife length of 11”. This technology-based crafted knife has only the highest quality materials and engineering behind it. If you place your order on weekdays before 4 PM Pacific Time, you’ll be able to take advantage of same day shipping through Westside Wholesale.WARNING: You MUST be 18 or older to purchase this item. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before placing your order.Product Videos:
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Straight Edge Fixed Blade Knife
- Thick Steel (.240") Blade w/ Faceted Tip
- Satin Finished, Stainless Steel Blade Crossguard and Pommel
- Micarta Washer Handle w/ Interspaced White Washers
- INCLUDES Sheath w/ Sharpening Stone
- Finish: Satin Polish
- Blade Length: 6.4"
- Total Length: 11"
- Edge Type: Straight
- Steel: AUS-8 Stainless - Rc. 57-58
- Handle: Micarta Washers
- Lifetime warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.