- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
SOG Knives TF-10 Trident Partially Serrated Folding Knife - Black TiNi Blade w/ Digi Camo Handle (Open Box Item)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the SOG Knives TF-10 Trident Partially Serrated Folding Knife - Black TiNi Blade w/ Digi Camo HandleHighly intimidating and supremely useful in any situation, the SOG Knives TF-10 Trident Partially Serrated Folding Knife is unbeaten when it comes to practical use and durability. This knife sports a multi-functional, serrated blade that can make quick work of any cutting, chopping or slicing task at hand. Plus, because the 3.75” blade is so powerful and sharp, you can ever use this knife for practical applications in rugged, tough environments. Also great for fishermen and hunters, the SOG Knives TF-10 features a grooved handle that can easily be used to cut twine, fishing line and other cables.When you’re not using it, the versatile blade of the SOG Knives TF-10 folds into the handle for safe storage and easy portability. Strong enough to survive inclement weather, extreme situations and constant abuse, this knife has made a name for itself through unsurpassed performance and long-lasting durability. Make the SOG Knives TF-10 part of your collection today and never stop being amazed by the exceptional results that it provides.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- Black Hardcased TiNi finished stainless steel blade
- Attractive Digi Camo Zytel handle
- Serrated edge and spine rasp for added functionality
- SOG patented Groove on handle allows you to cut wire, paracord, and more without opening blade
- Blade Length: 3.75" x .125"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Edge: Partially Serrated
- Steel: AUS 8
- HRC 57-58
- Handle: Zytel
- Finish: Black Hardcased TiNi
- Lifetime warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.